Home Artwork Contest
We're currently investigating issues with frame rate on PS4 after the most recent update. Thank you to everyone for bringing this to our attention, and for your patience while we look into this

group photos over the years - citysorcerer

citysorcerercitysorcerer Member Posts: 1

one of my favorite things about dbd is the chapters that bring new killers and survivors into the fog family, so when i was trying to decide what i wanted to do for this contest i had an idea: draw all the characters from each year in a group photo, like something in a scrapbook in the observers library!

im not gonna lie, i started working on this back in may when it was first announced lol. took a lot of time but i had a lot of fun and im glad i get to show this love to a game i love, the team that created it, and the characters theyve given us. happy fourth birthday, dbd! heres to many more :D

(if i need to show proof of my work at any time i can give pictures of the sketches in my sketchbook/screenshots of the layers/etc)

(also, if anyone wants to see the photos... larger, i plan on posting them separately on my art twitter, fall_sunflowers , hope this is okay!)

Comments

• kellydaleyartkellydaleyart Member Posts: 29

THIS IS AWESOME! I can't believe you captured all of the characters! Great job!

• MusicNerd_TCMusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 2,910

I love this, it's so nostalgic for me.

• IcemanIceman Member Posts: 1,408

@citysorcerer This is phenomenal. My favorite year is 3. I got Adam and Legion Joey. And on top of that it was the year cosmetics was released. You've capture everything well. I love your art style. I definitely see potential as being one of the winners. Also, I'm pretty sure you are aware but Pyramid Head is year 5 😁