Home Discussions General Discussions
We have deployed a fix for an issue that was causing players to lose pips when a match was cancelled.
No update is required, but this may take a few hours to be applied across our servers to all players. Thank you for your patience!

Your Biggest Unpopular Opinions

Comments

• BigBrainMegMainBigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826

Every killer that complains about DS is bad, lazy, doesn't want to adapt.

Stop tunneling, count to 60, know who you hooked.

And no, don't tell me "I GOT DS'ED 4 TIMES IN A ROW!"

No, you didn't. Not even twice in a row.

• KellieKellie Member Posts: 1,032
    edited June 2020

Meat Plant is the most vanilla map in the game. It can either be really good or really bad for both sides.

• SadsnacksSadsnacks Member Posts: 343

I'd put clown as a top tier killer

• 5thPerkSlot5thPerkSlot Member Posts: 395

give us a 5th perk slot, this would be balanced and more fun

• SadsnacksSadsnacks Member Posts: 343

LOL

I run level 3 unrelenting, BBQ, pgtw, and nurses

I don't even have to use good add ons and ive never done worse than a 2k with him.

Once you get the hang of using his potions he's pretty powerful. I played maybe 5 matches where all I did was chase people and only used my potions on them and got sickeningly good with aiming them. I can almost always directly hit someone with them and aim them over walls exactly where I want them to go now. I pretty much use him to farm points for my other killers at this point 😂

1 extra perk means nothing since everyone else would have the same advantage

we have an incredible high number of perks to choose, impossible to make room to use new perks in our fixed cool builds, imagine you have a looper meta build and a new perk that would fit tremendously good can't be added to your fun build... that's the point, increasing the fun, as well as giving a second chance to non-meta perks that most of people never use

the proportion of perks/slots is ridiculous, imagine in 4 years we have 200+ perks and you can still only choose 4!! isn't it illogical?

I totally agree that Bond is the most useful perk, I use it in 100% of matches, and it should be colored like purple

• alaenyiaalaenyia Member Posts: 431

I think people should be able to DC if they want to for any reason. I never had any issues with people DCing out of matches I was in. I am a firm believer that if you do not want to be a match, in a game you paid for, you should not be forced into it.

Also, are you crazy, Hawkins is at least 3rd worst. With Midwich being the legit worst, followed by Meat Packing Plant.

• SewerSwansSewerSwans Member Posts: 147

Hag is among the best-designed killers in the game, and is very fun to play against when you understand her. Constant interaction happens between her & you.

A killer's inherent weaknesses are only exposed when a super skilled player puts them against super skilled survivors, therefore most tier list opinions are pointless because few people study or experience enough matches like that to give an informed opinion on one killer on one map, let alone all of them on all maps. Such matches are extremely uncommon, since most rank 1 players are, well, far from optimal.

It is in fact extremely political how every survivor in this game conforms to cis-het norms of dress & appearance, to the point of no tall girls or short guys. It is also very political how killers have more or less a monopoly on disfigurement and insanity.

Kate Denson is bland.

The Nurse's weapon being a sedative syringe would be more unique and thematically coherent. Did they amputate mental illnesses with that bonesaw?

you just don't get the 1st point... "everyone else would have the same advantage", don't cha?

so if there is an insane loop meta you can have an insante anti-loop killer meta too!

an extra perk wouldn't make a difference bro

btw do you wanna still have just 4 perks to choose if you have 200+ in future?

• RagingCalmRagingCalm Member Posts: 400

The devs need to dedicate the game to being either casual or competitive. This means either making the ranking+emblem system fair for both sides and indiciative of skill(not perks or killers used), or they should delete it altogether. The devs talk how the game is meant to be casual and some players say that too. However, the simple existence of a ranking system clearly speaks otherwise. It is simply not possible to have a fun, casual match and be fine with losing(camped first hook or all 4 survivors escape) if the game taunts you afterwards.

• TwinnedHawks8772TwinnedHawks8772 Member Posts: 34

Legion can be very strong and borderline op with the right perks, all you need is Sloppy Butcher and Bloodhound and you're B tier if played right. Combined with cooldown addons and perks like Monitor or you can be stronger than a highskill Huntress or Tombstone Myers.

• macaroni1macaroni1 Member Posts: 16

Camping and tunneling aren’t toxic. Playing the game and having different play styles beyond the meta aren’t toxic, and telling people how they should play is.

Ebony Mori only on last hook is a stupid idea, it would be almost useless.

I don’t care if you found the game boring or un-fun, I play for my fun only.

• RagingCalmRagingCalm Member Posts: 400

Dead Hard should be deleted

• JesterClownJesterClown Member Posts: 221

Survivors have plenty of strong perks, survivors just prefer to have their perks with minimal restrictions which is why they settle for strong but uninteresting perks such as the exhaustion series, unbreakable and DS.

As an observer, hardly any map is killer sided except maybe hawkins, there are just killer situations, no just because you gave the killer the ability to 3 gen because of your choice of generator doesnt mean its a killer sided map, no billy sprinting down haddon field doesnt make haddon field playable.

A fifth killer slot would be extremely interesting, maybe the ability to run an extra add on as well but thats pushing it.

a 2 killer vs 8 survivor 9/8 generator mode with large as a huge bloodpoint farming mode would be extremely interesting for killer and maybe even more fun for survivor to have longer games. It would decentivize tunneling due to a guaranteed kill on one of 8 survivors is not strong

being able to sell add ons would be one of the best thing that has ever happened to bloodpoint gain due to the sheer amount of worthless add ons.

• SewerSwansSewerSwans Member Posts: 147

Survivors strong enough to make tier lists relevant don't bother healing vs most killers, let alone vs legion, and rarely hide.

• SenatemanSenateman Member Posts: 3

I am rank 12 but am still a [BAD WORD] player (sorry if you've gone with/against me and I played wrong).

All in all I think the game is quite well balanced between survivor and killer. I die way more than I live and I think it's reflective of my abilities in the game. Most of the time when you don't want me to do something neither do I but I'm kind of a dumb player lol. But yeah there are occasionally frustrating killers but it's usually bc I'm playing wrong and not that the killer is op or anything

• KoloniteKolonite Member Posts: 1,346

People shouldn’t let teabagging and clicking bother them. Caught a lot of heat for that one somehow lol

• xTalon32xTalon32 Member Posts: 351
    edited June 2020

I honestly agree wholeheartedly with this. I've barely played with any second chance perks, but I noticed when I do that I take risks I normally wouldn't take, and it affected my play level afterward.

My unpopular opinion: NoED is a perk that capitalizes on survivors being lazy or uninterested in their secondary objective. It's NOT seen as often as people claim, because it's not as strong as people claim. It's only strong when the survivors aren't good.

• shyguyyshyguyy Member Posts: 213

I'll take this one a step further.

Most killer mains don't want to get better at the game - they want the game to get easier for them.

Some of the top killer streamers like Zubat/Goose are proof enough that 90% of the time you could have always played better.

• 0mikeya00mikeya0 Member Posts: 185

The Doctor needs to leave and never come back or just decrease his speed or something, he has too much

Console players get sh*t on a lot

Hawkins is the best indoor map (I'm a survivor main)

Killer has the hardest job

If people who lost their Legacy have proof they should be able to get it back

*Don't bother responding, I will ignore you*

• SonzaishinaiSonzaishinai Member Posts: 2,973

Legion is a lot better then people think he is. Probably close to the middle of power between all killers

S tier god nurses don't exist anymore. She's not as strong as people think she is. More like low A to high B

Thanos was right and the universum would be better off if we went with his plan

• NursesBootieNursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159

Nurse is not the best killer in the game anymore. Spirit is way easier AND at least as good as nurse, because the counterplay is more difficult.

• ZixologyZixology Member Posts: 404

Wraith is top tier.

At least mine is. I hecking love Wraith!

• MunqaxusMunqaxus Member Posts: 215

Gen speeds aren't to fast because every killer gets more than 2 kills, on average per match. (According to the last data we got from the Devs in November).

• Vox_NocturneVox_Nocturne Member Posts: 545

Two unpopular opinions here:

1) Killer tiers are based solely on the skill or dedication of the player. All killers can be top tier with practice and when played right.

2) Meta-build characters (survivor or killer) are the game's version of "Easy Mode". Those who "lose" with those perks need to get much better. True skilled players can do well with any perk in any combo.