Home Discussions General Discussions
The celebrations continue. :sparkler: The Entity has extended the Gilded Stampede event by an extra week. Log in daily to redeem 50,000 Bloodpoints for each extra day until the end of the event on March 4th 11AM EST!
https://deadbydaylight.com/en/news/lunar-new-year-2021

Your Biggest Unpopular Opinions

13»

Comments

• PepsidotPepsidot Member Posts: 503

Not entirely sure if this is incredibly unpopular, but I'm guessing it'd probably be unpopular with people who play more killer than they do survivor.

You should be able to bleed out faster in scenarios where the killer is slugging for the 4k. At the moment many killers slug for the 4k, meaning you can be left on the floor for 4 mins. Yes you can use unbreakable. But you'd be getting up in an already lost game, just to get downed and slugged again.

I don't necessarily want to die faster to give the other survivor a better chance of finding the hatch. I want to die faster to move onto the next game and not stare at the ground for 4 mins.

• CabbageCabbage Member Posts: 314

Well this kinda just blew up outta nowhere ☺️🙂

• KiloOfSaltKiloOfSalt Member Posts: 91

I genuinely think that this game is the most balanced it's been since release. I play both killer and survivor.

• SemimaticSemimatic Member Posts: 158
    edited June 2020

The Deathslinger looks cool, but his design itself fails on creating fear. The chase music compensates a little for this, but in reality, he just looks like a cowboy with white eyes.

I think Springtrap would actually fit into DBD since that topic is rising lately, but yeah, I think he would be terrifying if BHVR execute him well.

I know people say the entitlement goes to both survivor and killer, but I personally believe that there's more survivor entitlement than killer entitlement, and I mainly play survivor.

• TunnelVisionTunnelVision Member Posts: 863

SWF is totally fair!

• IceCreamPrincessIceCreamPrincess Member Posts: 211

Deep wounds isn't supposed to be a lethal thing, but merely a delay tactic. The devs never anticipated survivors getting downed from it, nor wanted them too

• KnightFall28901KnightFall28901 Member Posts: 16

I honestly believe moris, keys and NOED are fine as they are.