Home Dead by Daylight Forums Bug Reports Platform Specific Issues PC
If you are experiencing the Rank Update Error, please click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125133/
You are currently reviewing the archived bug reports section. To report a new issue, please use the new bug reports section found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs

Deliverance Perk didn't work (but active)

SlaymoreSlaymore Member Posts: 476

Safe unhook vs Freddy, perk was active, when I was hooked I failed all 3 attempts to unhook. I was on David and Deliverance is T3.

Comments

• SlaymoreSlaymore Member Posts: 476

2nd Bug - Unhooked a person, took a protective hit and led killer on a chase. During that chase the unhooking should have been declared safe as the other person got away - the perk never lit up nor did I get points. I then got hooked and did not have the perk to use.

Yet another time - got the person off the hook, perk activates while I'm in chase (all good so far), get hooked (perk still active), first attempt failed (so much for 100%), second attempt does work.

• Salty_PearlSalty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367

I've gotten this too.

• AjaxGuntersonAjaxGunterson Member Posts: 40

I had this problem when I had the perk as tier 1 and as tier 3, for some reason it actually worked as intended at tier 2 though.

Happened the same way for me, the perk was lit up but none of my 3 tries got me off the hook.

• ChikoritaChikorita Member Posts: 14

Had tier 3 active and didn't work on 3 unhook attempts. Perk was lit up and it showed the "luck" symbol on unhook attempt.

Needless to say I died on the hook, because I was in stage 2 when I should have been off the hook. gg

Again , didn't use my Deliverance for 30 seconds (waited for killer to move away), tried and it didn't work - tried second time and failed, then into Phase 2. FIX THIS PERK PLEASE!!!!