Home Bug Reporting

Ghastly Gateau (anniversary cake) doesn't work

2»

Comments

• raquelambersantiagoraquelambersantiago Member Posts: 351

Seems to be totally random IF they stack or not. Some matches they have stacked and worked gotten over 113k BP, other matches not stack and just give 140% to the person who uses them so seems to be random atm.

• NebuLositYNebuLositY Member Posts: 2

Do you think its possible that its a typo in the code? As in 140% satcks? Would be hilarious if so

• Hendi99999Hendi99999 Member Posts: 3

How long can it takes to fix such a small offering bug?

• PortiMeoPortiMeo Member Posts: 40
    edited June 2020

I feel we're dealing with the same team like YouTube

• LapisInfernalisLapisInfernalis Member Posts: 1,144
    edited June 2020

The gateau is a lie, there is only the cake.

Through the cake we gain bloodpoints,

Through bloodpoints we gain items,

Trough items we gain power,

Through power we gain victory,

Through victory our ranks get broken.

May the Entity set us free.

• SantaKlawz1SantaKlawz1 Member Posts: 3

If we save screen's hits will we get those blood points back or are they gone forever?

Screen shots

• XyexXyex Member Posts: 53

I've gotten 140% every time I've played one.

How long does it take to fix a small hole in your roof? Just because it seems small doesn't mean it's simple. And they only found out about it yesterday, they rarely push hotfixes mid week unless it's something major. Chances are we won't see it patched until next week.

• ggallinftwggallinftw Member Posts: 213

Yup, i'm getting a 0% bonus whenever a cake is used too. Yay.

• StargazerStargazer Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2020

Had a match earlier today, said only one offering was brought in, mine a cake. End of game, I see somebody else brought in a cake, didn't even get the extra blood points from the cake I brought in. So not only was there a bug for the missing offering that should have been there, but also the cake didn't work at all.

• Hydro_dbdHydro_dbd Member Posts: 1

3 cakes and only got my we’re gonna live forever bonus. Confirmed these cakes do not give bp nor stack for that matter

• BeacriBeacri Member Posts: 6

I experienced a lot the same situations. In example with 3 or 4 Ghastlys and full B&C, with base 28k BP I got only 60k BP total... Just finished another match when my personal cake didn't even worked...

• FeryGENFeryGEN Member Posts: 145

And of course, after the week of this bug, the cake event will not be extended

• CaleahaCaleaha Member Posts: 84

Yeah, it says all players which got me and my friends totally excited as we are looking forward to sharing blood points with the killers, maybe have them not face camp us and tunnel us to death? Would be great. But alas, played a few games today and no bueno.

• satanwuvsyousatanwuvsyou Member Posts: 30
    edited June 2020

can confirm gateau doesn't work on pc :( very disappointing

EDIT: I've got screenshots that show you don't even get a personal 140% bonus

• Cul13nCul13n Member Posts: 11

The flashlights no longer work on switch either. Both the event and regular flashlights. I’ve not tried the medkit as of yet. I’ve also had 3 games in the last 2 days that loaded with 5 survivors and I’ve also noted that my friends list disappears randomly. I think there might be a few bugs, and sadly with the devs history (particularly with the switch) I don’t think they’ll be resolved anytime soon

I don't understand why they would have an event that doesn't work and then not extend it. I'm new to this game. Is this what I should expect? If so I'm thankful I haven't spent any money on it. What a way to run a company.

• dknbdknb Member Posts: 13

4th gateau does not work. bonus was nothing not 140.

and flashlight and medikit not arrival on bloodweb. on STEAM

• DeadeyeDeadeye Member Posts: 3,054

Someone told me that I didn't have the cake equipped when that happened to me. My post game screen showed me that I was perkless (which was wrong) and having cake and toolbox equipped. I equipped toolbox and cake and started with the toolbox. But afterwards I noticed that I did not lose a cake. So this is also bugged, you equip the cakes but the game unequips them for you (as well as the post game screen being totally messed up like showing Hag power when you played against Mikey)

Btw it gives 104%, at least today. Yesterday or 2 days ago they stacked when I equipped one, but not when I had no cake. I have seriously no idea what is going on with this event

@Peanits

just save them until they are fixed. I would reccomend that to everyone. You can still use them after the event

Just save them, the cakes can be bought from the bloodweb during the event, but you can use them whenever you want

• HeyZeusHeyZeus Member Posts: 14

Same here. I spent a ton of BPs to unlock cakes so that was a huge waste. I hope the extend the date at least for us to make up for this.

• PotterPotter Member Posts: 15

It doesn't matter if they extend the date, the offering will be yours forever, and when they do fix this bug you can use at any time, like everyone.

But it will be great if they extend it because we would be taking a lot more cakes in the blood web since we would be earning a lot more blood points to expend using these cakes.

• stvnhthrstvnhthr Member Posts: 238

Ghastly Gateau has worked twice for me out of over 30 games. It is seriously broken and i'm owed some bloodpoints

• raptorsfromspaceraptorsfromspace Member Posts: 11

How is this still bugged after the hotfix damn

• skAHTTeaskAHTTea Member Posts: 6
    edited June 2020

Yes I just want to say it is June 29th and they still do not stack for me/other players, the event health pack/flashlight have very low spawn rate for blood web and in trials. This was on xbox one.

• TheEvilShapeTheEvilShape Member Posts: 8

What hotfix? I didn’t get anything today in regards to an update or anything...

• MilkasaMilkasa Member Posts: 76
    edited June 2020

The game owes me around 1000000 BP at this point, probably waaaay more. Holy crap I just wanna get BP but instead this crap happens. I haven't used a single damn cake but still

• JoeyBobJoeyBob Member Posts: 477

They stay dont have this fixed yet?

Incompetence...