Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

Ugliest/Prettiest Survivor?

Comments

• AlifyAlify Member Posts: 346

Nancy's face always seemed very attractive to me and especially her unique frown, and the voice acting is just a bomb, but her face is kind of soapy in the lobby and this is my only issue with her

• RamiSamiiRamiSamii Member Posts: 156

Prettiest/Attractive - Hmm... Going for both males and females...

Female - Kate, Jane, Zarina, Nancy. I don't mind Claudette's face tbh, but I'd say she is just a sweet looking nerd girl. Nea's is fine, I think a lot of people overreact tbh.

Male - Dweet, David, Steve, Adam, Jake I suppose... And I do have a soft spot for Jeff.

Unattractive

Female - I don't really find any of the female models "unattractive" or "ugly" tbh.

Male - Quentin, but only because of how decimated his face is. If they're able to get Kyle Gallner's likeness though, he'd definitely be put into attractive.

• MinibeastyMinibeasty Member Posts: 51

Prettiest female is Kate or Jane imo. I really dislike Feng Mins looks.

Prettiest male is probably Jake with his black/darkblue hair and round shades, or Adam with his short hair and goatee. Uggliest survivor in DBD is, without a doubt, Ash.

• YamaokaYamaoka Member Posts: 4,160

What's wrong with that? Are people supposed to be sexually attracted by Clown or Demogorgon?

• GoodBoyKaruGoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 14,003

David is the best looking and nobody can tell me otherwise :))

Ugliest? Either FatJesus™, Laurie, or Yui.

• xBEATDOWNSxxBEATDOWNSx Member Posts: 576

All the girls I've dated have either looked like Kate or Zarina. So I'm definitely a sucker for them hahaha.

But man, Near looks like a demented goblin.

• MomentosisMomentosis Member Posts: 768

All these people [BAD WORD] talking my girl Yui. smh

• BubbaMain64BubbaMain64 Member Posts: 546

Hags grandma titties is the true horror of dbd.

• ButtercakeButtercake Member Posts: 1,656

Kate although not ugly is my placecard for drag queen. Her jawbone just looks like a fella to me.

Prettiest goes to Lisa Garland.

• LethalPugyLethalPugy Member Posts: 493

Ugly

Quentin he is addicted to heroin.

Nea the entity forgot what a person looked like and just stuck with her.

Atractive

Nancy they really did a good job on her model.

Steve honestly the stranger things chapter brought good models.

• ShrimpTwiggsShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,159
    edited June 2020

I don't particularly find many of the characters ugly.

For the girls, the prettiest is Kate. They did a really good job with her character model. The ugliest is Nea.

For the boys, I think Jake is cute and Dwight is not far behind. Quentin needs a redesign.

• feechimafeechima Member Posts: 677

Prettiest is Jane. Quentin wins the award for needing a face lift.

• MaievhMaievh Member Posts: 62

Feng, Meg and Nea is best girls.

Kate is overrated, fite me.

• SherrySherry Member Posts: 225

Prettiest girl is Kate. Claudette is the cutest. I think Zarina is cute too, then Nea. Ugliest is Meg and Yui.

Most attractive guys are Steve, David and Dwight. Ugliest is Quentin, Ash, Tapp & Jeff

• Name_UnavailableName_Unavailable Member Posts: 410

Best: Kate, Yui, Ace and Jeff.

Worst: Nea, Meg, Adam and Quentin.

• VolfawottVolfawott Member Posts: 3,840

I'm sorry but to me she has constant constipation face

• indieeden7indieeden7 Member Posts: 2,798

Personally I'd say that the ugliest is Quentin and the prettiest is Lisa

• TraitorousLeopardTraitorousLeopard Member Posts: 156

I feel like I'd have to pick by head cosmetic rather than actual survivor. Nea's default and a lot of other options would be one of my picks for ugliest, but I think her pixie cuts make her one of the cutest. Same with Jane, I think her blonde hair with the shades looks great, but everything else looks weird. Kate is the opposite- very cute default head, but I think some of her options with the ponytails or pigtails make her look downright freaky.

For guys the only example of this phenomenon I can think of is Jake- not a fan of anything except his prospector outfit, for some reason prospector Jake looks ten times cuter than regular Jake

• JetTheWaffleCatJetTheWaffleCat Member Posts: 284

Prettiest has to go to Jane. Nearly all of her outfits can mix and match and she has really good style.

Dwight and Jeff are tied for me for most attractive males.

Ugliest has to go to Meg... She looks like a caveman with a meth addiction.

Quentin as well minus the caveman and a little more like his face is melting.

• HannonHannon Member Posts: 201

Prettiest: Kate

ugly: Adam

• MigrantTheGreatMigrantTheGreat Member Posts: 1,186

Females

Prettiest: Yui

Ugliest: Meg and Nancy

Males:

Finest: Daddy Dwight

Ugliest: David

• SpookyStabbySpookyStabby Member Posts: 621

Jane.<3

• TaigaTaiga Member Posts: 365

Females

Prettiest: Yui

Ugliest: Meg

Males

Prettiest: Jake

Ugliest: David

• DCh4rlieDCh4rlie Member Posts: 48
    edited June 2020

Prettiest def. Quentin, pair his model up with Steves voice and it becomes pure perfection.

Is that enough to get me banned? xD

• F60_31F60_31 Member Posts: 61

I don‘t get why people think Meg is ugly. I think she looks very good.

Best looking women are Kate and Feng, ugliest is Jane.

For guys, Jeff looks best, Quentin worst.

• anarchy753anarchy753 Member Posts: 3,108

I can't believe people are actually voting anyone but Nea the ugliest. She's the pig-faced girl and most of her cosmetics just make her worse.

• xenofon13xenofon13 Member Posts: 1,241

I don't get it too. Meg is pretty good looking with fine athetic body.

• copperslycoppersly Member Posts: 2,318

The best twink is obviously Dwight. The ugliest I'll let speak for itself:

It's a shame in the movie he is a snack but in the game he's a monster that's lived ten thousand mortal lifetimes in his search for skin cream.

Ugliest female survivor is probably a tie between Nea, Cheryl, and Laurie. At least the models they have in game like poor Quentin. Prettiest is Claudette in her dress cosmetics, Kate in some outfits, and Jane for being so thicccc.

• Rareware0192Rareware0192 Member Posts: 322

Best looking males: Dwight and David

Best looking females: Kate and Jane

Worst looking male: Quentin

Worst looking female: Claudette (mostly just her ingame model)