Home Discussions General Discussions
Hit Validation has been re-enabled. This time around, it will be left on indefinitely.
For more information, see this blogpost: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/185864

Pyramid Head nerf.

Kira15233Kira15233 Member Posts: 295

In all honesty, this blows, I liked to see the cages just to put a Rites of Judgement so I can Final Judgment them later in the game, never planned to tunnel nor nothing, but I guess whining survivors thought seeing the cages is OP, I get it's to make it harder so killers don't tunnel/camp and I totally get it but c'mon, he's weak enough as he was, no need to make him weaker, please just stop nerfing the killers who doesn't need a nerf and buff them instead!

Comments

• LordRegalLordRegal Member Posts: 1,164

I used them as a source of information. Look, see where it is, and watch for how fast the save happened. If it was in about as much time as it took to get off the nearby gen, that's a new survivor to chase and go after. Or, if I caged one person and hooked two others nearby before the caged person got saved, the best play was to head by the cage to see if person 4 was over there, can't do that now. He's now the absolute worst killer for information in the game, and that feels...really weird.

• Kira15233Kira15233 Member Posts: 295

Like I said, I only put a rites there to cage or final judgement, that was one of the best PH aspect but now they made him trash amd they keep buffing the wrong stuff

• megdonaldsmegdonalds Member Posts: 743
    edited July 2

It's not even a nerf, now it's just how it should been since release. Deal with it and stop whining.

• LetsPlayTogetherLetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117

Yeah bad thing you cannot easily force survivors into tormented, which cant be undone by survivors themselves. OMG.

• batax90batax90 Member Posts: 879

Its a nerf PH just lost a source of information. Tbh you camp the cage i fine with the cage moving away but removing the aura of the cage is dumb

• ThatbrownmonsterThatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,578

killers need to allways adapt with the nerfs but if survivors get a single nerf they can't adapt

interesting hun

• PrettyFaceKatePrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,704

You've just been duped. It was obvious since release that the mechanic wasn't gonna stay like that forever. It's a normal marketing move in the gaming industry.