Home Discussions General Discussions
Hit Validation has been re-enabled. This time around, it will be left on indefinitely.
For more information, see this blogpost: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/185864

To anybody that told me Hillbilly was fine during the Nurse nerf.

Mr_KMr_K Member Posts: 3,099

🤣

I told you Hillbilly was next.

Comments

• CallmehandsomeCallmehandsome Member Posts: 338

It was quite obvious. Now there will be far less Billys and next crying will be abaut spirit.. again. You can mark my words

• ThatbrownmonsterThatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,578

killers shouldn't be strong anyways

they should be puppets the survivors can play with

• PrettyFaceKatePrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,704

Lucky me I laid down Hillbilly a while back and really dread every time I touch him due to all the bugs and ghost saws. He was my first main and the first killer that got me to rank 1.

I'm all for recognizing that certain things were indeed broken on him (Crack Billy, insta saw, infectious and honestly even bamboozle). However, reworking his add-ons was enough. The overheat mechanic seems unnecessary. The only thing they should have touched on his basekit could have been to make it so that a revved saw can't be held indefinitely, similar to Bubba 2.0. That would have been perfectly sufficient.

I guess I'll become a Nurse main. Oh wait...

• RockoRangoRockoRango Member Posts: 509

Spirit already has one. It wasn't enough simply because of the nature of her power, which proves that her power needs to be reworked if you want it to be fun to play against instead of just tweaking it.

• LetsPlayTogetherLetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117

It was obvious that billy needs to get some drawback to his atm infinite chainsaw power. And the overheat accumaltions doesnt even look like its going to do anything as long as youre not just revving the chainsaw, which was just annyoing, and not even useful.