Home Polls

Who thinks killers with chainsaws should have a fuel limit?

AnimeAnoxiaAnimeAnoxia Member Posts: 12

By fuel limit I mean it like they can charge 3 times but then they can’t till the get the fuel from the cupboards like huntress with her axes basically preventing spam dashing. Most common with hillbilly. Or they can have it where it’s one fuel bar and it depletes mildly quick but obviously add add-ons to slow it down to make it fair and so that the survivors get a better chance at survival.

Who thinks killers with chainsaws should have a fuel limit? 48 votes

First ideas
2%
WalkedMoss92 1 vote
Second idea
0%
Ether
4%
mrpiesellerCephalon_Lebron 2 votes
No
93%
WeederickThatbrownmonsterGHERBEARRULESCheersVolantConch1719MiriamGF60_31Raptorrotasimmortalls96ZwyczajneKonto123320ATOMIC_ACE_PUGGABannedCatBoosted_DwightBeHasUSnow_Ghost_Dr_LoomisFurry_FuccboiAhoyWolfDetailedDetriment[Deleted User] 45 votes

Comments

• bubbabrothabubbabrotha Member Posts: 865
    No

The idea is nice, but I think it is balanced the wway it is.

• AnimeAnoxiaAnimeAnoxia Member Posts: 12

It’s not making them weak it’s just make them more strategic of a killer and prevents slugging as I stated in description. But I’m not gonna complain

• ABannedCatABannedCat Member Posts: 2,482
    No

I would vote yes, if survivor were also forced to collect fuel for powering generators.

• hahadrillgobrrrhahadrillgobrrr Member Posts: 953
    No

That would severely hinder my ability to zoom around map so I'm gonna say no thanks.

• immortalls96immortalls96 Member Posts: 4,213
    No

That would kill noth killers on the spot

• BassTramBassTram Member Posts: 159
    No

I would leave Bubba alone but I like the idea of the Hillbilly having a power gauge similar to the Legion where when he sprints it goes down and then charges back up when he's not using his chainsaw.

• ATOMIC_ACE_PUGGATOMIC_ACE_PUGG Member Posts: 276
    No

Do you want no strong killers?

• MapersonMaperson Member Posts: 987
    No

No, they are balanced, sometimes you must slug, that whats Unbreakable for..

• ThatbrownmonsterThatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,578
    No

they nerfing hillbilly

and stopping bubab from camping, the killer most known for camping

• GHERBEARRULESGHERBEARRULES Member Posts: 242
    No

I like the new LF and HB changes, but no, these killers got what they needed, they don't need more nerfs.