When will it be "Demogorgons" time for a rework?
So they are nerfing Billy and buffing/reworking leatherface, 2 ideas i dont ever recall reading anywhere on these forums from anyone, so its just kinda surprising i guess.
Not that Leatherface doesnt need buffs, but ive just never seen a thread on it before. The Billy nerf seems strange but i dont really care because of how boring he is to play.
I like the game and it can be really fun even if i had an awful match or two a little while before, the core of asymmetrical horror was nailed perfectly by the devs and that was a great job on them.
My question is can you (the devs) please rework Demogorgons addons at the very least?
Make "Rat Liver" addon a part of his basekit because he needs it to be effective period. No addons should affect his movement speed while charging, just keep it at the 101% because thats perfect.
I have some ideas for his addons il post here. Seeing as how i dont want to go over EVERY SINGLE ONE, il just simplify old effects to new effects that would be FAR more HELPFUL for Demo playstyle.
1) Addons that "Increase time to seal a portal" -
Change this effect to "Increases max distance on shred"
2) Addons that "Increases radius of detection of by the abyss" -
Change this effect to "Increases shred successful attack recovery speed"
3) Addons that "Increases recovery speed of traversing the upside-down" -
Change this effect to "Decreases shred charge time required"
4) Addons that "Apply status effects within portal radius" -
Change this effect to "Applies status effects on successful shred attacks" (mangled/exhausted)
5) Addons that "Grant undetectable status after emerging from portals" -
Change this effect to "Applies exposed to all players after emerging from a portal for X amount of time".
6) And separately ofcourse his 2 ultra-rares that need totally different effects because they are IMO extremely underwhelming.
1) Leprose lichen - Instead of revealing auras of injured players while traveling the upside down.
Change it to - Any successful shred attacks past 8 meters will insta-down survivors.
2) Instead of Tremendous duration of undetectable with lower recov. speed.
Change it to - Successfully sealing any demogorgon portal will apply "Exposed" on the player for 60 seconds.
I hope this thread gains traction and Demo is up next for a rework because his audio/appearance couldnt be any better, please share what you think, thank you.