The November 2019 Developer Update is now available: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/103996/
Chapter 14 Teaser:
Give us your opinion! Complete the Players Satisfaction Survey! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DbDCSAT
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

HAG guide ( vs SWF O_O )

HIPSTERLIONHIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323
Hag build + guide ,

HOPE YOU ENJOY ;)

Comments

• CroquedeadCroquedead Member Posts: 91
    You play her really badly...
  • HIPSTERLIONHIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323
    You play her really badly...
    I get 4k all the time . don't know what you're talking about .
  • SpaceCoconutSpaceCoconut Member Posts: 801
    edited June 2018

Well, you could play more efficiently with her. I can see several points in the video where you could have placed a trap but didn't.

No biggie. If you do well that's great. I'd love to see how you do against more skilled survivors.

I should note that this isn't really a guide. I would have liked to hear more explanation for how to use hag.
    This is mostly just a gameplay video .

edited June 2018

Well, you could play more efficiently with her. I can see several points in the video where you could have placed a trap but didn't.

No biggie. If you do well that's great. I'd love to see how you do against more skilled survivors.

I should note that this isn't really a guide. I would have liked to hear more explanation for how to use hag.

If you put more times for placing traps survivors will own you because setting time is not that fast . point of traps is to control the map which I did the best . as hag you have to stay in 1 area as in my case I prefer to use thrill and protect my totems . and of course I think a good gameplay is the best guide as you can see what I do in different situation . this is just a 2 swf you're right but speaking of which today I have gone against a 4 man swf on rank 7 , 1 with BNP , 1 with flashlight , 1 with sabo build ,1red map , a bunch of sprint burst and Ds ( as you may wanna call them bully squad ) and guess what I got 4k on 5 gen however since I have put this hag video on channel right now I will upload 4 swf like 2 or 3 days after this but since I'm not gonna put it on forums anymore you can check my channel in like 3 days and see it .

This should prove why placing traps isn't always the best choice :

• HellDescentHellDescent Member Posts: 1,966

This is the best map for hag you don't even need any perks or addons to kill all the survivors since she'll always will be within range of her traps.

This is the best map for hag you don't even need any perks or addons to kill all the survivors since she'll always will be within range of her traps.

Good survivors know not to fall for your traps and this video goes for the time that hag didn't have any buffs . a good swf can destroy any killer even nurse .