Home Discussions General Discussions

You Have Been Chosen To Remove Three Things From The Game. What Do You Axe?

Comments

• ALostPuppyALostPuppy Member Posts: 2,029

Moris, dead hard and shadowborn, make shadowborn an adjustable setting instead :) oh and I couldn't give less of a [BAD WORD] about keys, rarely do you ever see more than one survivor escaping through the hatch so it's not much of a loss, and if it does get more than 1 out they were likely a group and you weren't gonna win the match at that point in time anyway.

• sulaimansulaiman Member Posts: 1,156

I am colorblind, and i cant see scratchmarks. What exactly does that say about my lack of skill?

• NickehNickeh Member Posts: 278

That the devs need to add accessibility options, like I've been asking for for years, as I have nerve damage and tapping any button to survive second hook is a nightmare.

• Hag.is.DtierHag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,397

Freddy rework

OoO

Ormond

• sulaimansulaiman Member Posts: 1,156

yeah, there was a thread for colorblind support for about 1,5 years, and nothing happend.

The first event i played was a summer event with those soda-machine-gens. They had a different aura i could see pretty well, so even the other color auras were already in the game. but noone cared. I cant see blood, scrachmarks or auras, depending on the map. Sucks.

As for your nerve damage, i use a keyboard-macro to just tap one button to survive (unless some lagspike, which have happened).

Either get a programmable keyboard, or use a macro-recorder software, something like autohotkey? Might help easily.

• NickehNickeh Member Posts: 278

I really appreciate the help! Unfortunately I play on controller as it's my right arm/hand, which is my dominant arm. So moving a mouse is bad, and trying to switch hands where my left hand is doing the mouse work is just laughable. I'll look into some options, see if I can get something similar to work on controller (tried making the struggle button left bumper on the controller but that seems to only register half the time, go figure).

And as much as some people hate on Last Of Us 2, let's hope it sets a new standard in accessibility in gaming moving forward.

• bingbongboi90bingbongboi90 Member Posts: 447
    edited July 13

OoO

Keys

Farm maps

• ClickyClickyClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536

1) Ghostface

2) Legion

3) Hmm it’s a tough choice between Dead Hard, Adrenaline and NOED. Maybe Sprint Burst as well. Garbage perks that carry bad players. Or maybe I should pick a map like Hawkins.

Ya know what for number 3 I’m gonna gonna go with P3 Claudette

• XzanXzan Member Posts: 569

1) Perks that reward bad gameplay (Noed, DS etc.)

2) Nurse Basekit "rework"

3) the toxic part of the community

• nursewannabenursewannabe Member Posts: 298

Pop

Mori

Keys

• CanasCanas Member Posts: 124

If you're removing NOED Adrenaline needs to go, too. Otherwise there'd be zero counterplay.

• ZerLukasZerLukas Member Posts: 277

1) Keys. (I'd make a chest with a key spawn when a hatch is closed but as an item it needs to go. replace it something like amulets and focus on aura reading)

2) Moris (I'd remove them as an offering entirely but made a Cyprus one basekit)

3) I'm divided on Nurse's cooldown and Hillbilly's overheat. Both suck.

• CrusaderNellaCrusaderNella Member Posts: 171

DS, KEYS/MORIS and Indoor Maps

• Dr_LoomisDr_Loomis Member Posts: 2,680

-Object of Obsession

-Rift Pass

-Charms

• HollowsGriefHollowsGrief Member Posts: 741

OoO

Ormand

Legion

• NursesBootieNursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159

NOED

Laurie Strode (cheating here because i hate two of her perks)

Moris

• SnowbawlzzzSnowbawlzzz Member Posts: 295

DS

Soul Guard

NOED

I don't like second chance perks. They can reply "just don't tunnel" or "do the bones" all they want, its still a perk that makes up for their mistakes.

• MissRememberMeMissRememberMe Member Posts: 32

Hatch (and keys)

Head On

Feng

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 3,589
    edited July 13

Why do so many people want pop removed? Have you tried coping with the gen rush as killer? Its not like they get pop for free either. Got to earn it by hooking someone.

I bet its Freddy that's made most people hate it. Put bbq and pop on him and that's all he needs to bring gens to a stand still.

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 11,541

Since i prefer Killer, i'll choose more that would benefit Killer, but i still do enjoy playing Survivor, so there'll be at least one to benefit Survivor.

• Adrenaline, to stop me from feeling incredibly demotivated when i see multiple Survivors instantly heal up and sprint far away.
    • Decisive Strike, to fight my archnemesis: Stun.
    • Tinkerer...Yeah, i just wanna do them Generators man, go away Killer.
  • hahadrillgobrrrhahadrillgobrrr Member Posts: 953

OoO

Keys

Moris

• DzeikorDzeikor Member Posts: 704

Moris,keys,hatches.

• VonCrowVonCrow Member Posts: 129

Probably Freddy, Borrowed Time and Decisive Strike.

• MadArtilleryMadArtillery Member Posts: 826

Nurse cooldown, billy cooldown, OoO

• SentimentalCynicSentimentalCynic Member Posts: 6

The ranking system (it’s meaningless)

Torches

In-game chat at end of trial

• A_Can_Of_AirA_Can_Of_Air Member Posts: 827

Object Of Obsession

NOED

Adrenaline

• Zeon_99Zeon_99 Member Posts: 141
    edited July 13