Home PTB Feedback Archives 2.6.0 PTB
The 4.0.0 PTB is now available on Steam! For patch notes, instruction and more details, click here.

New PTB Update Feedback! (2.0.0B)

Dwight_ConfusionDwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,640

The hatch change is still good. I hope the reward to shutting it is large though. I personally liked it the other way.

Shutting the hatch before was a almost definite "no way out" feel. Which was great. Now survivors get a further chance to do something. Beyond this current change (powering the gates) nothing else needs to happen. This is as far as it needs to do.

The hatch...should be a last ditch effort to get out. This new change of giving the survivor a chance at either gate for 16 seconds is fine I think.

However, would bitter murmur work with this? I hope so. I guess it still would.

The CLOWN got buffed, which is very nice. A tremendous, and correct step in the right direction. Everything got buffed slightly. Well done changes on him.

These changes will definitely put him high mid tier, and possibly 3rd, behind Nurse and Billy. We'll see.

Comments

• RuneStarrRuneStarr Member Posts: 848

Looks like it should. Patch notes have " All end game perks will activate (ie: No One Escapes Death, Remember Me, Adrenaline, etc). "
    Bitter murmurs activates on exit gates being powered so it should work with this.

• Dwight_ConfusionDwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,640

@RuneStarr said:
    Looks like it should. Patch notes have " All end game perks will activate (ie: No One Escapes Death, Remember Me, Adrenaline, etc). "
    Bitter murmurs activates on exit gates being powered so it should work with this.

Yeah I'm hoping so. Otherwise it would be very hard to find which gate they are at. It would be almost guessing. This is as far as this hatch change needs to go.

No more edge to the survivor for his team being bad.

• NantesNantes Member Posts: 54

I agree, quite liked the gate change, and that's coming from a killer main. It's much more fair for the last survivor.

• SnakeSound222SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 2,618
    edited June 2018

Hatch change needs to be reverted ASAP. It is now Survivor-sided again. BHVR listened to the crying of Survivors who can't accept Killers being in power and that their free escape option is gone. If you couldn't finish all five gens before your allies died, then too bad. The last Survivor doesn't deserve a free escape. We shouldn't need to bring two or three perks to get the last kill.

• CuteDwightCuteDwight Member Posts: 7

@SnakeSound222 said:
    Hatch change needs to be reverted ASAP. It is now Survivor-sided again. BHVR listened to the crying of Survivors who can't accept Killers being in power and that their free escape option is gone. If you couldn't finish all five gens before your allies died, then too bad. The last Survivor doesn't deserve a free escape. We shouldn't need to bring two or three perks to get the last kill.

i agree. We should make it back to 2.0.0a's hatch close, because the 4k was seldom time to get.
    And the survivors is already get a lot of buffs. it's time to buff killers.

• RSBRSB Member Posts: 2,258
    edited June 2018

The new hatch is horrible. You messed up? Do not worry, hatch is a free win!

Messed with hatch? Poor boy, exit gates are here for you!

@RSB said:
    The new hatch is horrible. You messed up? Do not worry, hatch is a free win!

Messed with hatch? Poor boy, exit gates are here for you!

Yeah I'm totally for them reverting it back. The hatch should be a last resort.. last ditch effort chance...

Not a cushioned escape because you're the last one left and the killer has done well. But if this change works.. then I guess I can roll with it. It's still better than it was before.

It makes Bitter Murmur very useful now. So Bitter murmur needs a 2 second buff across the board and I'm cool with this.

• YuhgYuhg Member Posts: 40

We already struggle with perks to waste a slot in bitter murmur, seriously, no, this last hatch change needs to go

• TiredFluffballTiredFluffball Member Posts: 32

I'll say one thing about the current way the hatch works..

It's made Left Behind even more redundant than it already was.