Home PTB Feedback Archives 2.6.0 PTB
The 4.0.0 PTB is now available on Steam! For patch notes, instruction and more details, click here.

Clown's Actions' BPs

RSBRSB Member Posts: 2,258

I think he should earn more BPs for his actions, like Intoxication, because now he earns too little amount of it in Deviousness category.

Thank you.

Comments

• NantesNantes Member Posts: 54

Yup, agreed. IIRC it's 150 BP for intoxication, which is just pathetic. Only slightly less pathetic than the pig's BP at launch.

• RSBRSB Member Posts: 2,258

@Nantes said:
    Yup, agreed. IIRC it's 150 BP for intoxication, which is just pathetic. Only slightly less pathetic than the pig's BP at launch.

It should be like 500-700 BP's something between Doctor's zap, and Billy's chainsaw I think.

• ASpazNamedSteveASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,501

Intoxication should stay the same, and Wasted should give a little more.

I don't think his bloodpoint gain is tooo bad, definitely not Pig on release levels.

• DrFeralDrFeral Member Posts: 7

if you get bottle tosses (hitting survivors with the bottle) it would be 150+250+300 which is 700 points so I would have to say that's quite a bit of blood points

• Techn0Techn0 Member Posts: 347

My problem is that Clown is supposed to be blocking off areas with the gas so when I block off an area and the survivor avoids it I get no deviousness points.