Home Dead by Daylight Forums Polls
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

Which Killer Do You Hate Facing The Most

ZagridZagrid Member Posts: 997

It can be for any reason, just which killer do you see in game and you just go, oh great another one of these again. This is gonna suck/be boring.

Also I can only have 10 options so I picked the ones I feel are hated the most in my own experience.

Which Killer Do You Hate Facing The Most 197 votes

Legion
4%
F60_31AvilgusnotstarboardhahadrillgobrrrHurdledSCP_FOR_DBDAlakadDividedSteak414XRRA 9 votes
Deathslinger
11%
GHERBEARRULESStargamerXDKind_LemonLeonardo1itaAngryFluffyDr_LoomisIcewhisperDawnMadAbsoluteZer0skillIamDwightDariusB92TotemsCleanserMIP2SpuukyLiddyMattyEuroNorelzAzure2290DeadbyNeaTheDeathslinger2 22 votes
Billy
2%
Blueberryanarchy753nimesulideZephanUnbound 4 votes
Nurse
2%
SunTzuchalk_outlineNightmare_WallAlphaCentauri 4 votes
Huntress
6%
ZagridDimekVicious1915FFabeqPandamoniumEnderloganYTFluffySharkz_PayneKillerAyQuarantenaUltimategamer62kGoodLookinCookinSaddBoi_NGmMotherOfRaccoons 13 votes
Spirit
25%
kodiakyzacmangamingIhatelifeTrollfarceurOkkonerMrCandyKillerZarathosBabyCameron10MrPenguinObscurityDragonSillierHorizon5jonahol2000ZoldyarEliteManny7TunnelVisionSebaOutbreakIronChicoDragonMasterDarrenMusicalhex 51 votes
Leatherface
5%
SpacingLlamasSneakyNeytrixLonethoughtScary_Punk_GhostPokMisterNegativesAndevrrGhouled_MojoHatred_Of_SurvivoidsknivhandsDoomSlayer666 11 votes
Doctor
12%
AdelooBrandovirusLethalPugyNekoGamerXTaigajasonq500WiddenDBD78RillGamekeeperlilsweetrollUndershotManyAchievablesAaliyahDerZuntorWalkedMoss92GrimStomperMeltingPenguinsNetherstormsevwren 24 votes
Clown
1%
Lusiem9OctoCat 2 votes
Other
28%
MrCool75BardWhite_OwlSeiko300CotJockyCheersdanielbird11Walker_of_the_fog_96Boosted_DwightkonchokRullisimusstang62Stanley12363UistreelAhoyWolfSunaIIanuDetailedDetrimentjadssPlantCollectorFilledPizza 57 votes

Comments

• Dr_LoomisDr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,646
    Deathslinger

I always seem to have bad luck against this fella.

Doctor, Hillbilly and Spirit can be haemorrhoids too.

• danielbird11danielbird11 Member Posts: 149
    Other

trapper

• Awkward_FiendAwkward_Fiend Member Posts: 674
    edited July 2020
    Other

Hag, she's just trapper with slightly worse traps that are always on hand. If she places one at a loop then it's a lost cause staying there.

• LofepramineLofepramine Member Posts: 168

Blendettes. Jokes aside...

I have difficulty choosing between trapper and huntress. First one because I'm just scared to loop so I act like a rank 20 in chase. Huntress because her lullaby drives me crazy and because I'm quite a magnet to her: 99% of games I either spawn very close to her, either the first she finds.

• animalmakanimalmak Member Posts: 399
    Other

Hag. Deathslinger is close second.

• Seiko300Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,751
    edited July 2020
    Other

THE PLAGUE

🤢  🤢  🤢  🤮 

By far the most poorly designed killer in the entire game. Don't even get me started

• GrimStomperGrimStomper Member Posts: 36
    Doctor

Doctor...freaking Doctor. I can't remember the last time I pipped against the Doctor. I can't hit the damn skillchecks.

• F60_31F60_31 Member Posts: 61
    Legion

I do not get why people say something like Trapper. It is a fun mechanic to look out for. I even like Spirit because it is unique. What do people want, just close their eyes, press m1 and win?

• EnderloganYTEnderloganYT Member Posts: 580
    Huntress

I always either get a bad huntress who can never hit their hatchets which makes for a boring game

or I get someone straight out of a COD noscope compilation, and can't go 5 seconds with out being hit by hatchets, which just sucks

• FilledPizzaFilledPizza Member Posts: 392
    Other

Hag

• CotJockyCotJocky Member Posts: 195
    Other

Super sweaty Rank 1 killers with a crap attitude. I just want to have fun and not feel like I'm a tee ball player going against MLG players. A MMR that actually worked, if it didn't extend already long wait times would be awesome. With how things have gone over the last 2 years, I have zero faith that will ever function better than the current system. Two years later, we have better killer balance, more cosmetics, maps, and characters than ever before, And it's all put into a game that is perpetually broken and puts babies to slaughter after waiting 10+ minutes for that experience.

• Pior_MortePior_Morte Member Posts: 508
    Other

Freddy enters in chat

• Kind_LemonKind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559
    Deathslinger

Deathslinger because nothing I do matters in games with this killer. I get no say in being in a chase or not, and I have no say in whether I'm going to be downed or not. It's a single player game for the killer, and I don't want any part of that.

Secondarily, it's Doctor bc chase music and mechanics that are worse than his pre-rework and then Freddy because why is he fun to play against?

Thirdly, Trapper.

• konchokkonchok Member Posts: 1,121
    Other

Freddy. How is Freddy not an option.

• NekoGamerXNekoGamerX Member Posts: 3,822
    Doctor

Doctor matches get to me sometimes.

• SebaOutbreakSebaOutbreak Member Posts: 375
    Spirit

Cause they're in nearly every high rank game. Also because I suck and, no matter what I do, Spirits always win mind games against me when they phase.

• Antares2332Antares2332 Member Posts: 1,086
    edited July 2020
    Other

Hag.

If she knows how to use his traps, is very strong in 1v1.

• TotemsCleanserTotemsCleanser Member Posts: 609
    Deathslinger

If I try to be objective then Freddy, but I [BAD WORD] hate the Deathslinger with a passion so yeah.

• Thiccsty9Thiccsty9 Member Posts: 42
    Other

Oni, Freddy, Spirit, then Doc

• jadssjadss Member Posts: 207
    Other

Pyramid head, Spirit (Specially Stridor user) and Hag.

Firstly, Pyramid head, he is [BAD WORD] toxic to go as, because if you tunnel a survivor, It's rip. Also, Mori on the [BAD WORD] spot? come on. It's even faster then a mori, I think his mori should be reworked.

Second, Spirit (Speciall Stridor), Simply this: If you get a spirit like this: Iron will is USELESS, also, there is no counter, you're going to get [BAD WORD] either way.

Third, Hag, I think she is balanced, but teleporting as fast as you can is [BAD WORD] awfull, if you have a good hag, they are going to teleport so fast that you're [BAD WORD] on the spot and there is pretty much nothing you can do, because her traps can be completly unpredictable. If you want to counter a HAG you need a immersed style, and Immersion is kinda boring ngl.

• jadssjadss Member Posts: 207
    Other

Lose line of sight, that's it. That's what a huntress relies on.

• RullisiRullisi Member Posts: 372
    Other

Freddy is hands down the most annoying killer rn

• BrandovirusBrandovirus Member Posts: 20
    Doctor

The doctor is annoying but I also don't like Leatherface, because of his power

• OwlzeyOwlzey Member Posts: 443
    Spirit

Chases against Spirit are just plain boring. If she has stridor, you're screwed anyway.

• claudetterealnessclaudetterealness Member Posts: 92
    Spirit

I actually hate ghost face just because I want to chill most of the time so I'm not very aware and he always makes me jump

• WalkedMoss92WalkedMoss92 Member Posts: 275
    edited July 2020
    Doctor

Leatherface's, I can't stand them, they take no skill to play and all they do is camp. I have not yet played against a Leatherface who doesn't camp, so it SUCKS being the first person caught in those trials.

(Ignore the doctor vote I have, I meant to put Leatherface.

• IhatelifeIhatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    Spirit

Hard to counter though