Home Discussions General Discussions

I really want devs to respond to this if they can

KebekKebek Member Posts: 2,007

@Peanits @Almo @not_Queen @Janick Since DBD mobile is getting a training mode shall we on PC/console get one too ? I've been asking all these years for practice range and this is exactly wthat I had in mind. Please please I need it, give it to all players not just ones on mobile. If you can share any information if training mode will ever come to other platforms please could you share it with us ?

I've heard about it from Paulie Esther:

Comments

• ZeusZeus Member Posts: 1,365

Bots need to be more lively. Where's the t-bagging with object? Where's the tunneling with mori and camping with noed? Where's the trash talk at end game chat? Where's the 360s and pointing at killer?

Very underwhelming.

• OwlzeyOwlzey Member Posts: 438

Agreed, I've always wanted some sort of training mode where I can practice killers I'm not familiar with, without the pressure of a ranked game.

I can also practice my flashlight saves without looking like a fool Lol.

• Antares2332Antares2332 Member Posts: 910

The only thing that really worries me in case they add bots, is that they are not smart or it seems that it is being controlled by the computer.

• DrDeepwoundDrDeepwound Member Posts: 1,307
    edited July 2020

Arent the devs complete different teams on mobile though? Have seen mods basically say they dont even answer questions about mobile

• KebekKebek Member Posts: 2,007

They are but bots were originally only on mobile but then there were signs of them beiing tested on our PTB as well. That's suggesting that they might be planning on adding them to all platform as well, so I hope it's the same case for Training mode. I hope I'm right, I really really want training mode soooo much. I't been one of my biggest wishes for DBD since 2016.

• NekoGamerXNekoGamerX Member Posts: 3,573

most likely going to happen i feel.

• stargazer9stargazer9 Member Posts: 510

We’ve been asking for this for a long time. I won’t lie, when I saw the ‘Feature Spotlight: Training Mode’ video on the DbD Mobile channel on youtube I got upset. I mean don’t get me wrong I’m happy that mobile players are getting this but come on BHVR, us PC/console players have been asking for a training mode since forever. It’s been 4 years and the PC/console versions lack so much. The mobile port recently came out and it’s getting a new mode already. The team that’s responsible for that port is doing a pretty good job so far.

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 11,784

I really dislike playing on mobile, but it suddenly got a lot more interesting now...

• KebekKebek Member Posts: 2,007