Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

What survivors do you main why

Comments

• rottmeisterrottmeister Member Posts: 317

1. Cheryl / Lisa

She's the first survivor for who I got every perk (of the characters I own) unlocked and to tier 3. So if I want to try new builds she's my go to.

2. Kate

She looks great and is the first character I mained.

3. Nancy

The Stranger Things chapter made me watch the show and I like it.

Also for some reason if I equip head on on her, I nearly always get some great use out of it.

4. Feng

Haha bunny ears go FLOP

5. Jane

Haha buttocks go FLOP

Possibly Nea and/or Meg will soon join this list.

• VolfawottVolfawott Member Posts: 3,876

I mean they can't do her as dirty as they did Legion or Kate

• LethalPugyLethalPugy Member Posts: 493

Nancy, Feng, Adam.

Reasons.

Feng- Around the time i started playing she was new. And my friends liked the look of her but already had mains. So I decided why not. And she just kinda stuck as my main gal.

Nancy- Oh I’m sorry feng. The day when the trailer came out and I saw Nancy AND Steve. It was perfect. My friend that I played with, his favourite character was steve. Mine was nancy.

Adam- I mean you got to love him. He has A really good set of prestige’s and I do actually like his perks. Not a lot of people play him so I feel a bit more special.

• StardustSpeedwayStardustSpeedway Member Posts: 828

Shirtless David and Dwight.

Killers can't resist tunneling me for being shirtless and Dwight was the first survivor I P3'd. I always run Bond + Leader on Dwight.

• DaddyPyramidHeadDaddyPyramidHead Member Posts: 33

Cheryl since i love silent hill. Shes my 2nd favorite character in the series behind James

I mean even if her lore isn't the best at least you get a great outfit out of it

• mydogmax19mydogmax19 Member Posts: 266
    edited July 2020

Steve. I'm comfortable when playing as him for some reason. Hes just suitable for me than any of the others. His voice is sweet too.

• ElenaElena Member Posts: 2,188

I see Kate, I click

• calemcalem Member Posts: 456

Claudette, because she's the only survivor I have all my teachables on. Plus I am too lazy to grind another survivor for that when I still need to level killers.

• GoodBoyKaruGoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 18,602

Claudette. She's the first character I got to P3 50 all perks with (on both accounts I've had) and I'm a Blendie main at heart. I love my girl to death.

Then there's David, where do it start? Firstly he's the hottest thing to ever exist and not to be dramatic I would die for him several times, I love the design and he's British and I love everything about him. Basically, I have an obsession and I need help.

Then coming up in 3rd place we have Feng, purely because the Bunny Onesie looks so ######### adorable that I couldn't help it.

• KingDKingD Member Posts: 3

My David. When I read the mini bio I was like: "Okay, it's him".

• Fog_KingFog_King Member Posts: 688

My favorite survivor is Kate, but I play as every survivor or else my offerings will run out.

• HippieHippie Member Posts: 1,003

I mainly play Nea because Blueberry. 😛

• ГолубойГолубой Member Posts: 126

I main Jane because I just love playing a thicc ass girl. I just wish she had more cosmetics that were good because it gets boring using the same 2 over and over because nothing else fits my taste.

• BloodyNightsBloodyNights Member Posts: 526

As of right now my mains would be...

1. Feng Min - She's cute, competitive, and a bit of a lone wolf. I like mixing a lot of her outfits, usually for a more casual set of clothes. She's also the survivor I've spent the most time playing. Surprisingly despite giving her every single survivor perk in the game. I haven't prestiged her yet. I'm currently going through the process now. Then I will re-give her every single perk in the game.
    2. Laurie Strode - The Halloween Chapter is what got me into playing DBD in the first place, as Halloween is my favorite horror movie ever. She was my original survivor I started with. While I was pretty bad, and got frustrated enough to quit for a year. I didn't forget about Laurie. I just wish her in game model looked better.
    3. Ash - I love the Evil Dead Franchise, plus his cheesy one liners make me happy.

For honorable mentions, Steve for the Scoops Ahoy Memes, and Kate. Kate looks pretty good in those leather pants, or her jeans not gonna lie. lol

• MrDardonMrDardon Member Posts: 3,241

I play Meg because I am stupid.

• AhoyWolfAhoyWolf Member Posts: 3,394

Jeff is the one I play the most, reasons: Jeff

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 5,568

Dwight always and forever. I gravitated toward him because I find him the most relatable. He also has the most realistic manner any normal person would have if they were thrust into a situation like this. You'd be nervous!

I love his lore. The repressed, down on his luck guy who found his inner strength and courage to rise to being the leader of the group. Dweet is inspirational to me. I love his nerdy appearance, and his cosmetics are awesome.

• bjorksnasbjorksnas Member Posts: 4,223

Claudette it just makes some people angry that I exist, I don't even bother with stealth 90% of the time

• DetailedDetrimentDetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632

Dwight. He's easily one of the most underrated survivors. He's also not Claudette.

• VolantConch1719VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,136
    edited July 2020

I play all Survivors, as I want to level them all up (in a very specific order), with my lowest being Jake and Yui at 35, though my actual favorites are Adam (36, only that low because he's sadly one of the last four in that order) and Min (40).

I have a feeling that I'm about to hate Dwight after today though, as I just have THAT challenge left for his Archive (I took a slight break when Part 3 came out). (EDIT: Got it, wasn't that bad with The Game offering)

Post edited by VolantConch1719 on
  • Dead_by_GadflyDead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,774

David. I like that he was a fighter and pretty much says f you to the killer with his perks

• NekoGamerXNekoGamerX Member Posts: 4,399
    edited July 2020

in this order they are all P3 but Cheryl she still new

David,Nea,Yui Dwight.Jeff,Bill,Cheryl,Ash,Kate,Nancy,,Laurie and if sidney gets added she be one of them

• ClintonClinton Member Posts: 303

I mostly only play Dwight and Nea these days because I spent a lot of money on skins for them.

• 0mikeya00mikeya0 Member Posts: 216

I change it up alot and play almost all of them. I have every character, but there is like 5 of them I usually don't play as.