Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Japanese Community manager say「To use VCtool is OK」

2»

Comments

• Dr_doom_j2Dr_doom_j2 Member Posts: 869

Ok, but the double pallets? The reworks to infinites? Point is, the devs aren't omnipotent, and surely in there own game they make alot of assumptions and leave alot to be fixed. I think that reason they give is no where near a good enough reason to justify not adding VC. They reportedly didn't want SWF at first in the game, but made the concession eventually

That statement was made last year before the nerf to ruin, map changes, etc. While survivors saw nerfs to DS, unbreakable, and fast vault angles, I still don't think the maps changed so much he needed a long overheat mechanic, but I'm just a day 1 Billy main, who knows of I'm biased in that.

The very fact they changed their mind about Billy at all is testament to the fact they have the freedom to change their minds at will, I just wish they would do so on regards to VC.

• NekoGamerXNekoGamerX Member Posts: 4,711

discord voice chat been used for years.

• HalunHalun Member Posts: 177

There's a difference between listening to it, and saying it's an outright stupid reason and that the devs are being shortsighted.

You pretend like DBD is the only game in existence, and that there aren't thousands of other games out there balancing around VC despite Europe existing.

Just because Europe exists, and you might only be able to play with your friends in countries that are your linguistic neighbors doesn't mean that perks couldn't be reworked to ensure that no one using VC unfairly benefits from those perks simply by using VC.