Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Let a Laurie wiggle off at end gates for points and...

GreyWolfofNorthGreyWolfofNorth Member Posts: 28
edited July 2020 in General Discussions

She wiggled off turnt around unhooked her friend on the hook and they dead harded past me. I was infinite tier 3 Myers. Called them out for being toxic and they turnt around and said Infinite tier 3 is toxic. Legit curious I thought Myers was the most balanced killer around? Curious to hear your guys opinions.

Comments

• MooksMooks Member Posts: 10,922

Apparently you tried to let her go because she would have wiggled off (and saved her mate) either way.

they did nothing wrong. Well they could have worded their texts in the chat better, but I have seen much worse.

also that whole „killer x is most balanced“ is never a good argument, and especially Myers who can change playstyle based on addons that much can’t be tiered easily like that.. not saying infinite tier 3 is toxic or OP, just that Myers and no Killer is „the most balanced of them all“

• fafffaff Member Posts: 68

next time let her crawl out. you can open the gate if it's not opened.

• H3xB0rr0w3dT1m3H3xB0rr0w3dT1m3 Member Posts: 187

So you let her go, and surprised she wen’t back for her teammate on the hook? Talk about entitlement

• Ghouled_MojoGhouled_Mojo Member Posts: 1,862

Don’t let them go unless you’re willing to deal with what happens later.

• AVoiceOfReasonAVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 2,688
    edited July 2020

Neither side was toxic but don't be upset. You should have either waited until the person died on hook or opened the gate. Don't ever expect kindness from the other side. We have our own roles in the game and assuming the other will do as you want is a good way to feel jilted.

• KellieKellie Member Posts: 1,328

Maybe next time don't let the survivor wiggle off?

• C3ToothC3Tooth Member Posts: 5,091

If you want to give Survivors BP, just drop them and let them escape. Not those little charity BP from wiggle. They did what they should.

One time I carried the last survivor to the hatch, it happened that they wiggled out when hatch is 5m away, they tbag, escape and "Ez". Now thats what I call toxic. Not your case.

• Valor188917Valor188917 Member Posts: 649

imagine thinking infinite t3 myers is strong, what's freddy then? His basekit is better than any form of myers.

• Revzi100Revzi100 Member Posts: 527

just play the game as intended, killers kill, suvivours escape

• starkiller1286starkiller1286 Member Posts: 877

It3 can be gen blitzd so they never get it, it takes a long time to get for a reason but I agree it was silly to let them go unless you angle it so they are forced out.

• HalunHalun Member Posts: 177

Never let them go.

4k all day.

• feelthepain23feelthepain23 Member Posts: 14

Bait post for sure.

• ГолубойГолубой Member Posts: 126
    edited July 2020

Not only that, but it is such bullshit when they do sometimes.

Last night I played against a really great Oni. And it was me and another Jane left in the end game collapse. He killed me and let her go. I stayed and watched because I wanted to tell him it was a really fun game. But the arbitrary letting her go was complete bullshit and of course it was no longer a "gg" because of that. I let the Oni know too that killers always feel like they are such a great person for letting people go and should feel good about themselves. And I let him know that this isn't the case and I hope he doesn't think he's a nice guy for doing that. ######### people like that Oni.

• MadLordJackMadLordJack Member Posts: 8,815

If infinite T3 is toxic, then playing Plague is... Ultra toxic?