Home Discussions General Discussions

the dirty killer they have high ping, are rewarded

i don't know a game they its so, only in dbd... when u have a [BAD WORD] ping, the game give you the bullshit hits ever, pls we need the server quick

Comments

• madamrettomadamretto Member Posts: 324

We already have servers. Or you are talking about some new servers? Or is it about server validations hits? Well, when they will be implemented it will be worse for those killers not having good connections to the servers, so you will be good. As for me, when I have high ping all of a sudden, I can't do anything, because when I try to go through the opening in the wall, I bump into that wall again and again and again. It brings me back not letting me move forward properly. The ping just doesn't let me catch up with the survivor, not to mention hit anyone. I wish it was that easy to hit somebody while having bad ping.

• CarpemortumCarpemortum Member Posts: 4,510

We HAVE dedicated servers.

If they hit you, it counts. On their end it looks fine. The problem is that it has to send YOU the signal after detecting the hit. They cant just magically teleport you around.

It also may be YOUR connection causing issues. But as it's not a killer hosted game anymore, you cant just blame the killers ping.

• PureHostilityPureHostility Member Posts: 425

Actually you can.

Dedicated servers would be fine if they would work as such, but current hit detection is still on the killer's side, which means if you have low ping and killer has huge ping, he will be rewarded and you punished.

Try downloading something with your full bandwith capacity and play as a killer, even as huntress. Throw few hatchets, look at how you throw it, make it hit survivor then a second or two notice how survicor tries to dodge it and gets hit anyway by the same hatchet you threw few seconds before.

• RullisiRullisi Member Posts: 183
    edited July 31

It's not always the server but players can't really do anything about their lag either. Sometimes isp just might decide you have really high ping for rest of the evening or somebody in same network happens to download something. I wish I could have cable connection.

Behaviour can't just simply change laws of physics to make 100% accurate hit detection on killer, server and survivors.

• ClickyClickyClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536

Yeah I see a lot using VPNs to play in different regions. They know damn well the advantage it’s giving them. You slam the pallet, run 5 steps forward and still get hit.

• DudelPumaAceDudelPumaAce Member Posts: 153

"We HAVE dedicated servers." realy sherlock ? ohh thx...(ironic)

you all know what i mean, this hits are so bad, only because the killer has high ping, and then i play another match, this killer has good ping, i vault and never become a shi1 hit, or on paletts and and and...