Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

New Auras are fine

1235»

Comments

• Reaver_RazielReaver_Raziel Member Posts: 400

I agree that I like the new design of the auras, and in general I dont actually have a problem with it, if they fix the brightness as they have said they would. But beyond that is the change to survivors aura color. If it was intended as a nerf to BBQ and other Auras for killers, then fair enough. If not then fix the colors as well. Because atm the difference between a survivor and a gen is hilariously small. It was easy before, even if they were hiding behind the gen, if a hand or anything tiny poked out it was quite easy to see. Even as someone used to working with minor changes in color these differences are.....hilariously small.

• piterOOOpiterOOO Member Posts: 5

FINE??

just play as trapper and try to find the basement without stepping into your own trap

• HalunHalun Member Posts: 177

Lol they're anything but fine.

They seem to be an issue for literally all sides, and they're impossible to play with if you're colorblind.

Even if you think "oh these aren't so bad", or "I like the style better now!", have some consideration for the rest of us. Some of us can't even play the game anymore because of these changes... 😟

• RiquanRiquan Member Posts: 54

No, they are not OK.

• DragonMasterDarrenDragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,273
  • PalletsAndHooksPalletsAndHooks Member Posts: 989

$20 game shouldn't cater to high end game machines. The auras are not as terrible as everyone says, unless you're colorblind. Nonetheless, they are considerably ... No ... They are tremendously more difficult to see on low and mid gfx settings.

Also, please fix the language arts. Numbers or adjectives, but not both, BHVR. It is a sorely misplaced inconsistency, and the devs have no reason or excuse for delineating the perk modifier descriptions.

• XombieRockerXombieRocker Member Posts: 321

Play on Ormond and try to see the hooks,