Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We've been made aware of error messages when attempting to purchase the Rift pass. The team is currently investigating, and we'll post an update as soon as we have more information.

UPDATE: This issue should no longer occur. Players who were affected may still be missing currency and/or unable to spend Auric Cells. We are working on a solution to resolve this and restore missing currency, and will update you as soon as possible.

Dead By Daylight VR

It would be incredibly hard to make and incredibly improbable to ever happen but I think it would be the coolest vr experience ever if done right. What does everyone else think?

Comments

• BillyMain77BillyMain77 Member Posts: 415

Would be dope af and id never leave my house anymore. Id live in this horror world.

• yusdacrayusdacra Member Posts: 56

i dont have a vr anyway, but i think it would be cool.

• BrequeBreque Member Posts: 427

This will be very cool and i will probably buy and vr just for have this experience

• CLAUDETTEINABUSHCLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 2,210

Survivors would have a big disadvantage being first person and that would make the game so much spookier imo.

• LegionOfDumbLegionOfDumb Member Posts: 587

I mean, I can just go outside and walk to downtown Chicago and its basically the same experience right?

Nah, but seriously, I think it'd be a fun VR experiment for DBD, though I do think it's possible for killer to work well

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 13,573

You might die of heart attacks from triggering Phantasm Traps.

• Dead_by_GadflyDead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,774

It would be awesome but not worth it if survivor isnt first person. That would require a lot of rebalancing. It would be a pretty big dicference in the game but id play it