Home Dead by Daylight Forums Technical Issues
Infinite loading screen? We would appreciate your help! Click here to give us a hand.

ERROR 111

matlbmatlb Member Posts: 3

I know a lot of people are talking about it, but unfornatly, it seems to be necessary to open one more discussion about the issue, as the responsible are doing nothing about our bloodpoints or anything else.

It started about three days ago to me and since then I've lost probably more than 300/400 bloodpoints, not to mention the ranking and everything else within it.

I want a statement from the company about it. A serious and compromised statement, and how they plan to recompense us. Or else, I want a full refund of all of my investments in the game: the price I paid to buy it, the skins, the tome pass. Behavoir doesn't care about the players? Because it's what it seems ultimely.

Comments

• 90bubbel90bubbel Member Posts: 76

yep same, wasted like 4-5 cakes and got nothing for it :/

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 8,121

Ok, update.

Issue POTENTIALLY found and will hopefully be addressed soon. No idea when (I wasn't given dates), just hopefully soon.

• matlbmatlb Member Posts: 3

This still happening to me. For how many days now? 5, If I'm not wrong. I've payd for the pass of this tome. We need the company to make an official statement about it, not just the moderation staff answering our messages.

Mmkay, looks like they know about it not working.

Make sure to add your voices to this thread - https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/177762/error-111-sync-error-fix-not-working#latest

• RiquanRiquan Member Posts: 54

I also requested for a full refund for dlcs, skins and all the things that I bought for the game. The game is unplayable and noone cares. BTW in my opinions this won't be fixed soon. I used the get a similar error before the 4.1 patch. "Save game could not be read" error. Tried to contact the support about it. All they say is "Restart your modem", "Completely restart your PC", "Flush your dns". They think the players who are playing this game are stupid or something. They won't admit that problem is at their end.

• RiquanRiquan Member Posts: 54
    edited August 2020
  • ZcamtZcamt Member Posts: 8

How can "soon" for a bug like this, not be within 2 days?

This is probably the worst and most annoying bug I've ever encountered

• MadGenieMadGenie Member Posts: 21

I hop0e it gets fixed soon

So do I.

Because I hate coming here and saying to you folks "Yeah, they know about it and are still trying to fix it."

I know that isn't what you guys want to hear, but I also don't want to just ignore threads until it's fixed.

• DunplaylikstreetdogzDunplaylikstreetdogz Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2020

I think this error is due to the lack of information on the main server due to minor internet interruptions.I think I have a problem with my internet cable.I get not this error when I connect my phone internet to the computer (cable). sorry about my eng im trying. I am a broadcaster and there is no big problem on the main cable.I think a study should be done about these little internet errors.

I have heard some folks say that using VPN's and/or Kill Ping seem to help fix it.

But I don't want to tell people to go use extra apps just in-case it causes issues. So do NOT take this as a recommendation from me.

• 0megasham0megasham Member Posts: 1

Can confirm that using a VPN fixed this issue for me.

• GodobertoGodoberto Member Posts: 21

yep VPN's solve all errors apperenty. At least we have some way to play the game while the devs don't give us an update about the issue.

• vitfrdv59vitfrdv59 Member Posts: 4

AI É FODA NÉ !

• vitfrdv59vitfrdv59 Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2020

blz

• ZoombossZoomboss Member Posts: 9

same here i think if this error would be i wold have more than a milion bloodpoints

• ZoombossZoomboss Member Posts: 9
  • molatheshapemolatheshape Member Posts: 5

same here, lost almost 1 mil before i stopped playing. also contacted support and no respond after 3 days, still waiting

• this error was said to be determined but still has not been changed

• SpiveySpivey Member Posts: 4

Dude I'm using a new hard drive and clean installed everything and I'm still getting this issue, what's going on??

As far as I know, based off what folk have been saying here, it seems to be some kind of communications issue between user and server.

The reason I say that is because mobile hotspots and VPN's seem to resolve it.

Unfortunately, had no progress update yet.

• IR3KTheTrendIR3KTheTrend Member Posts: 23

I Feel the same way I've put 200$ into this game if not more on outfits,rift pass,characters and im getting tired of it and 150k blood points is like you guys are like heres a penny hope it helps its insulting do you guys care about your players at all because it dont seem like it. You guys said you fixed it the next day after your patch it supposedly it starts happening again and been happening almost every night since then and if its not going to be fixed I also would like all my money back for game ext...and if you are going to fix it I don't want no 150k blood point you need to do better then that because I know for a fact that there's people out there that play thus game that has put way more money into this game then I! This needs to be dealt with and at this point I feel like im just throwing money away in a game that you got to hope you'll be able to play today and i probably not the only one that feels this way.