Home Dead by Daylight Forums Feedback Feedback and Suggestions
We've been made aware of error messages when attempting to purchase the Rift pass. The team is currently investigating, and we'll post an update as soon as we have more information.

UPDATE: This issue should no longer occur. Players who were affected may still be missing currency and/or unable to spend Auric Cells. We are working on a solution to resolve this and restore missing currency, and will update you as soon as possible.

New Chapter Perks ( Made By ZYREMS )

zyremszyrems Member Posts: 24
edited August 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions
Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments

• yusdacrayusdacra Member Posts: 56

is hex one needs to counter OoO?

• zyremszyrems Member Posts: 24

The Hex perk is supposed to be the Opposite of OoO for survivors. Object benefits 1 player using it. But for killer i made it affect the other 3 survivors and the obsession isn’t affected. But yes its meant to counter object if multiple people are running it.

• yusdacrayusdacra Member Posts: 56

But it ignores the obsession so survivor running OoO can still see you.

• ad19970ad19970 Member Posts: 3,889

I kinda like the Fresh Meat perk, I would just have it so it shows the aura of all survivors except the survivor that got unhooked.

However, before they add a perk that increases footstep sound, they should firstly fix the sound of the game in general. I also fear that the first two survivor perks might be a bit too good, especially False Trail, though I might be wrong. Whereas Second Chance seems rather useless, since killers try to avoid going through pallets when caring a survivor anyways.