Home Discussions General Discussions

They need to bring back the original DS.

I don't know why there was such a commotion about the original DS. They had it to where it was only used once per match only. Now with the nerf the killer just leaves you slugged until the timer goes down. I don't see why that's even necessary. Because you have killers that either facecamp or constantly tunnel. I feel like there needs to be a penalty for those who camp the hooks or tunnel. I play both survivor and killer and I do believe that its unfair to survivors that are constantly being tunneled as soon as they are rescued off a hook. Maybe give the survivors a limited time of invisibility and/or untraceablility to get away from the area. I just think everyone deserves a chance to actually enjoy the game instead of getting killed off within the first 3 minutes of a match without enjoying the game at all. Makes sense right? Anyone else feel the same way or have anything else to add? Feel free to let me know!!

Comments

• bjorksnasbjorksnas Member Posts: 2,233

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

• IIITweedleIIIIIITweedleIII Member Posts: 794
    edited August 2020

More often than not. There's not even any time for even a invisibility effect to happen or intractable effect considering most killers step away 5 steps away and the survivor is rescued.

What needs to happen is a timelapse to trigger before a survivor is unhooked (especially on first hook) tou all got time to use that in gens. THEN go save someone. The killer wouldn't be pestered when swarmed by survivors straight after hooking. Most times when you call out tunneling. It's fairplay because a survivor just unhooked another. (Albeit I personally go after the saver. Not the recently unhooked)

P.S. forgive the typos. I'm tired. And I hate my dumb phone

• bingbongboi90bingbongboi90 Member Posts: 480

And I find it unfair that only survivors can get second chances, if we want to bring old DS maybe buff noed as well. Maybe after a gen is completed noed activates for a limited time!

DS was nerfed to make it feel like a more anti tunnel perk. Old DS was "I got downed so I need to rely on this perk to escape". It had nothing to do with camping or tunneling.

• Aztreonam78Aztreonam78 Member Posts: 914

Are you serious?

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 3,779

No, they really don't.