Home Discussions General Discussions

I need everybody to be honest.

Comments

• MewMew Member Posts: 1,285

somehow i get jumpscared more when playing killer

• evil_one_74evil_one_74 Member Posts: 309

Not so much with pallet stuns, but I do share the same experience as someone earlier while crouching around as pig. I stop to look for movement, and as turn my camera ( hello ) face to face with a Meg.

• thrawn3054thrawn3054 Member Posts: 3,373

Never as a killer. I've had more than a few survivors come out of nowhere and scare the [BAD WORD] out of me when I'm playing survivor though.

• DeathslingerDeathslinger Member Posts: 570

I dunno if it’s my luck but any map with a drop down and I’m bound to get a falling David just jumpscare the hell out of me. I even researched if a David meme exists because it had happened too many times to be random.

Never found anything...wtf is my luck? Scary ass Drop Down David’s...

• Demonl3yDemonl3y Member Posts: 1,416

Randon locker with head on. I just wanted to walk by. ;(

• RivynRivyn Member Posts: 2,275

The times I've jumped out of my skin are when they drop a pallet on my head from out of nowhere. I have no idea they're there, I'm just walking through a jungle gym and BAM! Pallet to the face.

• Johnny_XManJohnny_XMan Member Posts: 3,012

I forgot about that one too!

I’ve been head on while holding my puke about to down someone infront of me. 😂😂

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 5,547

there is nothing scarier than that blendette suddenly appearing on your screen mashing your head in with a pallet.

• Kumnut768Kumnut768 Member Posts: 789

the blendettes are too scary for me man...

• NekoGamerXNekoGamerX Member Posts: 3,569

more time then it should.

• SpaceCoconutSpaceCoconut Member Posts: 1,962

It's always a fun giggle when that happens to me... it always brings me back to when I first started playing lol

• Squirrel_ThiccSquirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 1,254

Unexpected pallet drops make me jump outta my skin. I've been jumpscared more as killer than survivor lol.

• Spectre13Spectre13 Member Posts: 179

The first surprise pallet stun scared me pretty good. Was on Doctor at swamp and had no idea that meg was lying in wait. So from now on when I chase a survivor and they vanish by a pallet I always lunge through it just incase. Honestly it has worked a few times. I still get the hit before the stun and the survivor got the ol turntables.

• C3ToothC3Tooth Member Posts: 1,383

Unexpected is the key to make scare.

While survivors can hear Killer coming at 32m. Killer doesnt know where survivors are.

This rule makes the Shape scratched mirror the most fun game for Survivors

I was the Shape in Haddon, a Gen done in the basement of a house with small garage. I stood there the whole time and that survivor didnt look up while walk upstair.

Im sure that scared him.

• DreamnomadDreamnomad Member Posts: 2,833

A few pallet stuns have given me jump scares. I won't lie.

• AlmoAlmo Member, Dev Posts: 1,018

Pallet stuns and Hag traps. They still make me jump, particularly if I'm listening really carefully for footsteps. :D

• HeartboundHeartbound Member Posts: 2,043

Survivors are freaking terrifying.

@C3Tooth

Lol I like your little cartoon visual of your little story. 😂

• EninyaEninya Member Posts: 1,129

Being super focused and getting those awkward, long-ranged pallet stuns while playing Hag gets me sometimes. It's very annoying. A lunge-centric killer like The Pig never gives me this issue, though.

• DWolfAlphaDWolfAlpha Member Posts: 836

As a killer that actively avoids tunneling, I can say I've been frightened into attacking the guy that just got off the hook cuz they ran into me from the corner.

@Eninya

This is why I probably couldn’t play Hag tbh. Lol

I feel like it requires so much focus and you have to be ready to swing xD. My reaction time just wouldn’t be there at the shock of being scared by my own jump scares 😱

• Golden_spiderGolden_spider Member Posts: 455

Killer on The Game, Survivor falls down that square hole that leads to a 4 way intersection near the center of the map.

Let's just say I didn't particularly enjoy having a Survivor fall literally into my face with perfect timing.

Also reminded me of a time on Hawkins that I accidentally somehow perfectly timed a slow vault from the catwalks directly into a Huntress's face, visibly made her stop moving and shake her camera. (hilarious but felt terrible especially since I got smacked as karma for it)

• SloppyKnockoutSloppyKnockout Member Posts: 1,505

Every...single...time...I see a Quentin...

shudders

• YuzaiYuzai Member Posts: 1

Never as a killer, but one time (which I happen to use a murky reagent) a Blendette started to spam her flashlight on me so I could heal her. And even with that she managed to scare me when I finally could spot her hahaha

• Archive512Archive512 Member Posts: 28

i recently had a david king drop a pallet on me just as the chase ended with someone else, the change from music to quiet to BAM gave me a classic jumpscare

@SloppyKnockout

Oh god lol 😂

Quentin mains’ surprised pikachu face when the haunted becomes the haunter.

Change Ash to any killer’s name. 😆

I kid, I love my Quentin Mains. 😙

• MeltingPenguinsMeltingPenguins Member Posts: 1,702
    edited August 2020

I once managed to startle a Myers... there's ought to be an achievement for that.

• AdelooAdeloo Member Posts: 578

Definitly happened to me. Once as Doctor, i was roaming the map when a survivor screamed like 4 m away from me ahah or if i play a stealth killer and suddenly bump into a survivor around a corner