Ubreakable and Pop need the Brutal Strength treatment
If you don’t know, Pallets long time ago required 3 whole seconds to be destroyed, and Brutal Strength, the Trapper’s unique perk, used to increase pallet breaking speed by 40% at its highest tier effectively reducing the pallet breaking time to approximately 2.1 seconds. Although it still lowers the pallet breaking time to 2.1 seconds, in one patch the base time Killers needed to eliminate dropped pallet was reduced to 2.6 seconds, which resulted in Brutal Strength turning from mandatory and must-have to just a very solid perk. It was no less than a genius developers’ decision to decrease the gap between players using a specific perk and them who don’t have it in their builds.
Because of the fact Unbreakable and Pop Goes the Weasel provide Survivors and Killers add extremely powerful opportunities, I think that they need the same treatment Brutal Strength once got. Survivors’ and Killers’ base kit should be buffed in the same way to reduce the gap.
- Survivors by default need 24 seconds instead of 32 seconds to fully recover from the Dying State (however, they still cannot pass through the 95% treshold. When they reach this gap, they need find other Survivors to be healed completely)
- Once Survivors have recovered 95% of their Health State, they start crawling at considerably higher rate (the movement speed increases from 0.7 m/s to 1.13 m/s, becomes the same as the crouching speed)
Reduced time required to recover and increased crawl speed after recovering 95% of their Health State should not only close the gap between Unbreakable and non-Unbreakable users, but additionally motivate inexpirienced players to recover themselves so their allies could save them a lot more easily. Also, it is a nice improvement to the Tenacity perk increasing crawling speed.
Unbreakable should look like this:
- Start the trial with 1 token.
- While in the Dying State, you may pass through the recovery treshold and fully heal yourself from the Dying State without others’ help. This action requires 1 token.
- Until the token is consumed, your crawling speed does not increase after recovering 95% of your Health State.
- Grants 600/800/1000 Bloodpoints to the Survival category for healing yourself from the Dying State.
- (BASEKIT) After hooking someone, Killers have 60 seconds to damage a Generator. If they do it in time, the Generator they damage instantly loses 10% of its entire repair progression.
- The perk Pop Goes the Weasel should just increase the regression from 10% to 20/22/25%, the timer across all tiers remains 60 seconds.
What do you think about it?