Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

BHVR, can we acknowledge fps on console is AWFUL since 4.1.0?

Comments

• NobsydeNobsyde Member Posts: 1,257

don't you dare blame pasta!

Source: an italian guy

• AneurysmAneurysm Member Posts: 4,479

Ah damn. Worth a try I guess.

If we keep getting ignored, and don't get a proper answer soon maybe we should try some sort of organised attempt to get console players + pc sympathisers to stop buying auric cells. Flood the forums, the subreddit, the discord, playstation community groups and its equivalents, social media groups, the fog whisperers' streams, the dev streams, the inboxes of everyone we play with or against etc etc

It could just fail but maybe something to consider if nothing works.

• bm33bm33 Member Posts: 5,963

The jet engine as game loads after intro is terrible.

it would never work out.

In fact, it would be easier if we just started coding our DbD rip off, with black jake and hooked blendette.

• SkarinSkarin Member Posts: 11

I have never felt so ignored as with this game and its devs. The worst of all is that they promised to continue improving performance and the opposite happens, while now they don't even try to fix it.

Sad times :(

• Leachy_JrLeachy_Jr Member Posts: 1,693

Quick question to ask, how is everyone coping with PC players on much better frames?

I'm on PS4, even on my frames they spin so smoothly, it's been pretty hard to hit them. Ive barely missed any swings despite that tho.

Versed some really good nurses.

Having to insta DC on Lerys and having to restart app every 2 games (i play slinger, very frame reliant).

In my experience PC players don’t juke very well, or at the very least they turn more “smoothly”, however they gen rush as if their life depends on it and they loop extremely optimally. The gen rush is the real problem though, for me.

i talk about it here

• JPLongstreetJPLongstreet Member Posts: 2,736

I found it impossible to kill with Crossplay on. The frame drops when I hit bloodlust or applied sloppy and the like were bad. Everything became worse on indoor maps, especially Lery's.

Was less of a problem with surv but I still felt it, with exposed and hook struggle death the most harmful.

• gibblywibblywoogibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,773

So.... since Pyramid Head if a survivor comes within 5 feet of a killers POV and even so much as moves to the left or the right the fps will tank to about 3-5 fps per second

How can this happen?

• jisp3rjisp3r Member Posts: 307

As Hag I got Midwich yesterday...

Even being one of her best maps it was stressful because of the stuttering gameplay.. Not even the 4k made me happy.

Played this one match and closed the game because I didn't want to suffer from that again.

• leyzymanleyzyman Member Posts: 355

Considering this thread is approaching 17 pages right now, I think the devs need to finally do something. So much talking about this.

• RyuzakiRyuzaki Member Posts: 676

So it's just copy and paste response... Well this is disappointing.

• BullettimegodBullettimegod Member Posts: 963

Least you have that. What i got was

Hi Bullet,

Thanks for contacting us about this. I'm really sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. We're doing our best to optimize performance on every console. We don't have an ETA to provide regarding a fix, but I've forwarded your message to the team and they'll take it into account when considering future improvements.

We hope you'll bear with us as the team work towards improving the frame rate on PS4.

edited August 2020

@Ryuzaki , without revealing the nickname, can you tell me if your agent had a Cardinal number in his/her name?

Maybe it's just him/her using the same template, and @Bullettimegod got another agent, who knows.

• jisp3rjisp3r Member Posts: 307

So shall we create another post like this at the Optimization area?

• bm33bm33 Member Posts: 5,963

"Upcoming patch." I mean, all future patches can be considered "upcoming." 😂

• AneurysmAneurysm Member Posts: 4,479

Off-topic but what does your name mean @Nobsyde ?

This discussion has been closed.