Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We are currently experiencing a server outage which is preventing players from connecting to the game; we are monitoring the situation and we'll give you a heads up once services are restored!
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

The unfair standard survivor mains set for us killers

13»

Comments

• TattooJakeTattooJake Member Posts: 158

Your logic make no sense when the majority of players are “casual”. There very well may be a competitive side to DBD but it will never match up against the casual player base.

• TattooJakeTattooJake Member Posts: 158

That’s ridiculous and you know it. In purple and red ranks your ass better know how to loop or you are dead. If going by your logic the same can be said for killer, hold W and push M1 to kill a survivor. EZ. I don’t think so. Take that low quality bait somewhere else.

• ghostps10ghostps10 Member Posts: 5

I don’t even care any more about the DC Penalty I keep getting slugged just had a game with a Michael one Gen is been done pops off he’s evil within one person goes down I pop of my Gen he comes straight to me i’m across the map by the way leaving the person slugged hits me and picks me up I’m like hell no you don’t leave one person across the map then come to me And think you’re going to hook me I will DC in every single game and I don’t care there is no excuse for leaving someone slugged People moaning about unbreakable shouldn’t even be a perk if the killer leaves you should be able to just get up

• LunaWaterLunaWater Member Posts: 40

I think the biggest crutch we deal with on both sides is like, instead of changing the base game or reworking the bases we get patched with perks to solve core problems. I don't think it's a healthy philosophy for the game nor does it consider the fun factor of the players in mind.

A game should be fun and of course a PvP game such as this one is going to be frustrating sometimes but, there should be more room for fun times than there currently is.

• mostlyghostlymostlyghostly Member Posts: 135

You don't like slugging? I can see that you must be new to DBD. Always remember: the killer's job is to kill, not to be nice and let you escape