How to rectify the Hatch problem without affecting the Hatch itself and changing Keys.
The main problem with the Keys for Killers is that the latter lose a lot of opportunities to get Bloodpoints and Emblem points leading to small Bloodpoints and depips being the main reason of Killer's frustration.
There is a concept to rectify this:
If one Survivor escapes through the Hatch and Exit Gates are not opened, the Killer will get:
- 700 Bloodpoints towards the Brutality Category which is equivalent to succesful basic attacks and one destroyed Pallet.
- 1000 Bloodpoints towards the Deviousness Category for protecting the Exit Gates from being opened.
- 1100 Bloodpoints towards the Chaser Category as the compensation.
- 700 Bloodpoints towards the Sacrifice Category which is equivalent to "Hooked" event granting 500 Bloodpoints plus 200 Bloodpoints.
- The Killer can't get more than 8000 Bloodpoints in one of the Categories.
Additionally, the Killer will get:
- as much points towards the Devout Emblem he would get for hooking and killing this Survivor. The max possible quality of the Emblem in this case is Iridescent.
- as much points towards the Malicious Emblem he would get for hanging this Survivor on the hook and injuring him.
- as much points towards the Chaser Emblem he would get for hitting this Survivor one time and chasing him for 1 minute.
If more than 1 Survivor escape through the Hatch when Exit Gates are still not opened, the Bloodpoints and Emblem points are multipled by the value equivalent to the number of leaved Survivors.
Bonus Emblem Points cannot provide Killers with more than 1 pip if more than 2 Survivors escaped through the Hatch.
This imo would almost completely solve the problem of Killers sugging for the 4k due to no reward existing for doing it. Additionally, Keys will not be that butthurting because the Killers will get appropriate compensation for witnessing this.