Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

Favorite Dbd Content Creator?

2»

Comments

• Dr_LoomisDr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,639

Mark Dice.

• IronAlphaIronAlpha Member Posts: 9

Umbra is my favorite! I also enjoy ohmwrecker as well.

• ocafghanistanocafghanistan Member Posts: 5,689

Otz and Monto

• OllieHellhunterOllieHellhunter Member Posts: 669

Yerv because he points out the real issues with dbd, such as walking is toxic.

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 4,962

Zubat and Umbra because they are both so chilled and never take the game seriously. You can always feel relaxed watching their streams. Plus they are both insanely good at killer.

I enjoy Monto's vids for the builds and the humor.

• GhosteGhoste Member Posts: 1,364

Scott Jund since he's increased his content output recently. Zubat's compilations are my favorite though :D

• ToastyyToastyy Member Posts: 222
    edited August 2020

Definitely Otz, he always provides such detailed information and all round just such wholesome dude.

• MajoraMajora Member Posts: 193

Hexy he wins more than any other streamer. And hexy don't care about the survivor rulebook he plays to win and isn't another typical niceguy streamer that won't camp etc.

• PigMainClaudettePigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

CowsIAm and Otz. Also like Monto, No0b3 and occasionally one of Scott's videos.

Rowby for a laugh though. Definitely.

I need to stream more myself, though, actually work on building a fanbase. But work has me there a lot this time of year.

• Doctor_GrizzDoctor_Grizz Member Posts: 85

Paulie Esther.

• DontNerfDontNerf Member Posts: 962

Otz, tru and Scott

• shelobstershelobster Member Posts: 196

Noob3. I don't really watch streamers or YouTubers but for him I'll make an exception.

• Hel24330Hel24330 Member Posts: 28

I'm a PS4 killer main and GenericAnonUser is definitely my favorite streamer.

• Sandt21Sandt21 Member Posts: 429
    edited August 2020

When I want to see some top tier Killer play from someone who truly understands the game, I go to Tru3.

When I want to see some casual survivor play from a super chill guy, I go to Paulie Esther.

When I need to laugh, I go to Samnation.

When I'm in the mood for ultra creative builds that actually work, I go to Monto.

When I want to hear the latest news from DBD, I go to The King.

When I want to see some DBD play from someone who is, for lack of better phrase, adorable, I go to Cahlaflour.

When I want to see play from the chillest dude ever, I go to Noob3

When I want to see someone make use of rarely used addons, I go to Tofu

When I want to get the exact math and data about the game from a very strategic player, I go to Otz.

• EntitledMyersMainEntitledMyersMain Member Posts: 832

Pro tip: Rowby is also a PS4 killer main.

Rowby is NOT me. I am NOT advertising my own channel. I play on Xbox/Mobile.

He's actually a very funny dbd content creator.

Sh1t it still sounds like i'm advertising my own channel.

But seriously, check him out.

• HectorBrandoHectorBrando Member Posts: 1,619

Scott Jund, he is the one who seems to understand the game better than anyone else for both sides and I rarely see him ranting the way others do. That being said, I rarely see DBD youtubers/streamers unless Im at work (I have a work where I can be 6 hours without anything to do so sometimes I pick my phone and watch youtube).

• SoulKeySoulKey Member Posts: 165

Hell yeah, the amount of whining is unreal and so biased :D I rarely watch it just to get tilted then close, Otz is far superior as a killer main streamer (EU)

• deadbybumsdeadbybums Member Posts: 82
    edited August 2020

I can't believe so far nobody has mentioned JRM. He's my favourite dbd youtuber at the moment closely followed by ayrun, and fungoose (another ive not seen mentioned.)

If you want educational content fungoose is where its at. His educational videos he literally predicts gameplay, players actions (on both sides) and timers impressively down to within seconds. I havent seen anyone so knowledgable about the game personally.

JRM and Ayrun are pure entertainment. The stuff they get upto is hilarious.

Also almost forgot: if you want toxic gameplay for fun and skill, a really good guy called SwehGamerHD I think he's called. Very talented.

• APoipleTurtleAPoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,200

I appreciate guys like Otz, Scott, Monto, and Ussylis for the detailed logic and creativity they bring to the table in their vids. They provide great outlets for understanding how to be a better player in DbD.

I go to guys like Zubat and Ayrun/JRM to see CC's who like to flex their skill against their opponents (and then to be grateful that I'm not the one who has to play against them).

And I enjoy Noob3 and Demi for just being hilarious to watch, despite neither of them having particularly consistent (or frequent) upload schedules.

• mostlyghostlymostlyghostly Member Posts: 135

Cows, Fungoose, Dowsey

• Smeagol83Smeagol83 Member Posts: 33

Unsurprisingly nobody mentioned Angrypug. Even though he's switched over to fall guys, he's bragging about his wins in a party game like a major try hard.

fungoose is obsessive abotu the game, he's boderline psychotic. nobody should ever take a game this seriously.

• DerZuntorDerZuntor Member Posts: 286

Otz, Monto and SevKlusiv

• ScratchersScratchers Member Posts: 6

Otz and Noob3 for me

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 4,962

Never cared for him even when he was on Dbd. Very arrogant, very toxic. Spoke to his viewers, including subs, like they were dirt.

yeah that's how he is. he's also money hungry and expects lots of donos and subs on his weekly bbb or subathon or what not.