Home Discussions General Discussions
The celebrations continue. :sparkler: The Entity has extended the Gilded Stampede event by an extra week. Log in daily to redeem 50,000 Bloodpoints for each extra day until the end of the event on March 4th 11AM EST!
https://deadbydaylight.com/en/news/lunar-new-year-2021

The way console players are treated is insane

124»

Comments

• TreSenTreSen Member Posts: 146

I mean I've literally only ever seen "PC players bad" posts but okay

• azameazame Member Posts: 2,870

That's why I'm not really on board with he mods but gay myers isnt bad.

• ThraxThrax Member Posts: 239

What if we removed the crossplay icon and we had no idea?

• kate_best_girlkate_best_girl Member Posts: 1,117

Mandy sweetie ily and I know you're just doing your job but theres a moral discussion at this point on whether it was even okay to close it. It should've just been 'accidentally ignored' because this issue is making the game and even killers literally unplayable and has been for YEARS it needs to be addressed NOW

• Dennis_van_eijkDennis_van_eijk Member Posts: 627

I've said it before and this proves it more and more.

This company is starting to look more and more like zipper interactive.

A game who said they listen to the community, yet they did their own thing and what was better for them.

Instead of actually listening to the community, which eventually led to to closing of the company.

A lot of promises but nothing done.

Sure Sony had a little blame in it too, but when you as a company keep ignoring your community, this will lead to people being fed up with all the shallow promises and leave the franchise.

They even banned people from forums too who had a to loud voice for them and brought the problems to the attention.

Like I said, it sounds very familiar with what is happening here with bhvr.

• gibblywibblywoogibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 2,415

Thats why their balance arguament of wanted "parity" between all versions is laughable when they're refusing to support KB+M on console versions and leaving it in its current state.

• Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

Even that wouldn't solve anything as some players can't get that for their console, still creating a divide.

• PulsarPulsar Member Posts: 4,084

Thank you! The more respectful voices we have, the better!

• CaptainCastleCaptainCastle Member Posts: 537

Good I hope you can ride that feeling into a good weekend <3

• azameazame Member Posts: 2,870

Instead of being dishonest why not just be honest. BHVR is having you take the fall and eat a lot of these complaints it's not good.

• bm33bm33 Member Posts: 2,356

I feel like there's a specific meme that fits this... 😂