Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

Which is the most FUN killer to use? Voting updated daily

Comments

• Bubba is fun due to simplicity. wraith can be fun for mind game and suprises.

• IronKnight55IronKnight55 Member Posts: 1,757

Pig and Legion.

• XyvieliaXyvielia Member Posts: 1,639

Nurse💞Forevvs

• AxeAxe Member Posts: 1,061

I would maybe say Oni because his far one of the most rewarding killer to play as. He punish survivors for any lethal mistake which let him snowball from there on.

Huntress is one of the most rewarding killer to learn next to Nurse, a good Huntress player that can consistently hit crossnipes and long shots hatches can make the trials very spicy for both sides.

• gibblywibblywoogibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,774

I quite enjoy getting a good shock-stun and hitting the survivor in the pallet they can't drop as doctor. Very satisfying.

• Kumnut768Kumnut768 Member Posts: 789

where my billy mains at?? oh wait they left

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 6,892

i generally like all killers that have a unique chase ability.

so my vote is gonna be eigther Trapper, Deathslinger or Pyramidhead.

hard to say, but id say PH is the most fun to play? its really satisfying when you hit a great snipe on someone through a wall.

• CarlosyluCarlosylu Member Posts: 2,948

Thread updated till this comment

• MagnathemaMagnathema Member Posts: 25

Hag is my favourite by far. I like the gameplay of planning ahead and then seeing my plans pay off (or not...). I also just think teleportation traps are a cool idea that I had never seen before in a game.

• Ghouled_MojoGhouled_Mojo Member Posts: 1,403

Demo is awesome to play.

• rogueplayer00rogueplayer00 Member Posts: 110

Freddy incites salt and hes fairly easy and fun to play. I love it.

• UMCorianUMCorian Member Posts: 502
    edited September 2020

I'm a huge Trapper fan... yeah, I know he's basically Claudette in a mask as far as being an effective killer on some maps, but I enjoy his playstyle. And nothing quite beats the feeling of a survivor falling into one of your cleverly placed traps. It isn't always about getting a 3-4 kill.

• KilmeranKilmeran Member Posts: 3,077
    edited September 2020

Exactly. Kills and pips simply don't matter to me. I like to play scratched mirror Myers just for the jump-scares it lets me do. Same with silent bell Wraith. Heck, as Leatherface if I could 4k I sometimes let the last one escape and force a tantrum or spin around as the chainsaw swings, just because that's typically how his films end.

• FFabeqFFabeq Member Posts: 530

Nurse

• I find playing Pig lots of fun. I feel like a criminal mastermind making survivors play my game of luck with my RBT. Unfortunately, it's incredibly rare when someone dies with the traps, so this is a huge letdown. Other than that, I think that Doctor and Plague are the most fun.

• ExerlinExerlin Member Posts: 1,215

Billy and Bubba feel REALLY good after their latest change. Close to them is GF, but sometimes his stalking acts... weird...

• OwlzeyOwlzey Member Posts: 443

Pyramid Head. Getting well predicted hits through walls is always satisfying, plus I just love him as a character.

• OniWantsYourMacaroniOniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,732

Hag is really satisfying if you know what you're doing.Same with Oni

• mostlyghostlymostlyghostly Member Posts: 135

Wraith. Hit&Run is extremely fun

• ZephanUnboundZephanUnbound Member Posts: 227

I really enjoy Freddy, the mix of anti-looping, teleports and teleport fake-outs is just really fun imo.

• PigMainClaudettePigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

Well, I don't mind the snoot booping in a farming match, but I almost never farm.

• ZtarShotZtarShot Member Posts: 832

Piggy Wiggy

• ColonGlockColonGlock Member Posts: 494

Trapper, Demo, and Mike are the ones that I have the most fun playing.

• Eightball_uwuEightball_uwu Member Posts: 55

yall can disagree if you want, i dont blame you tbh, but i love playing nurse - the satisfaction from hitting blinks is amazing

• MadLordJackMadLordJack Member Posts: 8,818

Plague is easily my top, followed by Slinger.

• JinSimeJinSime Member Posts: 405

I'm sure to say Pig and Plague. Those are my 2 favorites. I wanted to become a Plague main, but since her vomit is bugged and it's frustrating to play her right now, I left her aside. I play other killers too, but certainly I have the most fun with those 2.

• Zucker_SchockZucker_Schock Member Posts: 511

Trapper, his ability changes the playing field and gameplay for both roles. Its also pretty strategic. And don't forget the satisfying "SNAP".

• xMainxMain Member Posts: 10

Demogorgon. Shredding someone from hella far away or using the Moss to grab people off gens is just a lot of fun. Maybe I'm letting my love for Stranger Things get in the way.