Home Discussions General Discussions
We're currently investigating issues with frame rate on PS4 after the most recent update. Thank you to everyone for bringing this to our attention, and for your patience while we look into this

Prestige

I want some kind of actual greed goal, like an extreme Prestige (prestige is way too easy, and you literally don't have to do anything to get it), so i already had this discussion on reddit

My solution:

A multiple stage system

Each stage would constist of extreme versions of the archive missions/dailies like do 500 gens, unhook 200 different survivors safely, do the main gen on every map while escaping etc

Each stage would have a certain amount of these, abd to slow down the process even more you'd have to reset your perks, means you, keep level, items, offerings etc, but loose all perks

As a reward you'd get, something like 30k shards + 800k bp, or some event items, and the last stage would give you a legacy like skin (but the skin would differ from legacy)

Each of these missions and stages would be charachter specific, like bubbas masks.

Comments