Home Polls
The 4.6.0 PTB is now available on Steam. For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/231267

Your favourite Realm: Gloomy

xEaxEa Member Posts: 2,389

Almost done

Disturbed Ward

Fathers Campbell's Chapel

Grimp Pantry

Pale Rose

Your favourite Realm: Gloomy 46 votes

Disturbed Ward
15%
Fog_KingTaigaWiktoroxChurchofPigI_rely_on_spineChillTsukiYureiGreyjames2212 7 votes
60%
AdelooSeiko300TapeKnotZCerebratexEaBoosted_DwightDr_Loomisanonymous31337Parallaxoh_0kEnderloganYT0mikeya0tenoresaxRoffelbillyKnightFall28901GreyBigfootUndershotPior_MorteDerZuntorFobbo 28 votes
Grimp Pantry
6%
InjiAwkward_Fiendcheezjtz 3 votes
Pale Rose
17%
F60_31Paces007BlazelskiWalker_of_the_fog_96karatinac97Lusiem9Hex_Llamagetuy45u4iu 8 votes

Comments

• xEaxEa Member Posts: 2,389

I like all of them but most fair and most fun for me is usually Chapel.

• Fog_KingFog_King Member Posts: 538
    Disturbed Ward

I dislike the swamp maps, so I voted for Disturbed Ward, which is an ok map.

• Awkward_FiendAwkward_Fiend Member Posts: 519
    Grimp Pantry

I love how jank this map is, it's definitely not a good one, but I love it nonetheless

• Seiko300Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,425
    edited September 2020

The Chapel is one of the best maps in all of DBD by miles.

The only thing I don't like about the map is that it technically serves as the Clown's map and completely replaced what could have been instead: which was a super creepy Big Top / Carnival map maybe with a creepy Funhouse or House of Mirrors or something.

I still hold out hope that there may be an opportunity sometime in the future to place a full blown Traveling Circus map in the realm of the Crotus Prenn asylum. The story behind it can be something along the lines of:

"Setting up on its grounds, the Traveling Circus came visiting to cheer up the patients at the Crotus Prenn Asylum. Unfortunately the circus had the exact opposite effect the doctors had hoped for- what started out as harmless fun quickly got out of hand and became a cesspool for madness and anarchy, almost as if an evil and corrupt force which reeked of lunacy pushed them over the edge. The patients had to be hastily restrained but by then it was too late, a fortunate few performers were driven off, the not so lucky ones murdered by the inmates of the Asylum and the entire Traveling Circus that was moments ago so lively, now lay abandoned in tatters and ruin."

Post edited by Seiko300 on
  • RockatanskyRockatansky Member Posts: 32

That would be too cool and fun. Devs would never allow it.

• Paces007Paces007 Member Posts: 32
    Pale Rose

I'd say Father Campbell's if not for the fact that its supposed to be The Clown's map and all we got was a small part of the map instead of the whole map being dedicated to being a carneval, hopefully we'll see a huge circus-like map in the future, as Seiko300 mentioned, a maze of mirrors would be cool af. As for why i chose The Pale Rose, i like the aesthetic of the map, the totem spots are not horrible and usually its pretty fun to play on as a survivor with both a sneaky play-style and a more aggresive-chase oriented playstyle, as for killer, the map is a lot more terrible to play on (from personal expirience) but its not unplayable or anything.

• xEaxEa Member Posts: 2,389

Thanks for voting, i will make a "Deathbattle" between all winning maps soon.