PERKS 100% CRAZY REWORKS
Beast of Prey
Your lust for a kill is so intense that the Entity blesses you with even more blood desire.
After your Bloodlust ends, you gain extra 9/12/15 seconds of that Bloodlust.
Beast of Prey has a 45 seconds cooldown
"Where did she go?"
Your fervent care of the Hooks has aroused The Entity's interest.
· After hooking a survivor in the basement, gains a Token, up to 4 Tokens.
· For each Token, shortens Endgame Collapse by 20%. When the Endgame Collapse starts, it cannot gain more Tokens
· Gains 25/30/35% more overall Bloodpoints for each Token. The bonus Bloodpoints are only awarded post-Trial.
"Then you will know that there is no escape. When hanging in the depths, you face the dark one."
Your ingenious modifications to Hooks alert you of tampering.
· Hook resetting process is 50% faster
· Hook sabotage process is 50% slower
· When a Survivor is unhooked, see the Auras of Survivors that were not involved on that action for 2/3/4 seconds.
"No excuses, no equivocations... No crying." — Amanda Young
Unlocks the stealth ability.
· After hooking a Survivor the perk activates
· Once further than 24 meters from the hook, gains the Undetectable statues effect for 12/16/20 seconds.
After putting a survivor in the Dying State, gains a Token, up to 2/3/4 Tokens. When healthy Survivors are hit by your main weapon, they get the Deep Wound Status Effect and a Token is consumed.
Like a hunting scent hound, you smell traces of blood at a great distance.
· Fresh Blood Stains are considerably more discernible and slightly more durable than normal.
· Gets Killer Instinct when bleeding Survivors are between 22 and 24/21 and 25/20 and 26 meters from you.
"Pebbles shimmering in the moonlight; my life drips down in a trail so easy to follow."
Hex: Territorial Imperative
Your territorial instincts are enhanced by the Entity, allowing you to see the Aura of intruders.
Survivors have their Aura revealed and Hex: Territorial Imperative highlights at the moment they are
· 1/3/5 meters from Totems, except for this one
· 1/3/5 meters from Chests
· 1/3/5 meters from Hooks
· entering in Lockers
· inside the Killer Shack
· inside the Basement
The hex effects persist as long as the related Hex Totem is standing
“We’re not safe anywhere…”
Your distressing presence drains and weakens your prey.
After being inside your terror radios for once, survivors will suffer the penalties
· While working on a generator with more than 50% progress, Survivors get the Oblivious Status Effect. This effect lasts for 1/3/5 second(s) after the Survivor stop working on the generator.
· When two or more Survivors are working on a generator with more than 50% progress, they get the Exposed Status Effect. This effect lasts for 0/0.5/1 second(s) after the Survivors stop working on the generator.
“The specimen can evoke feelings of dread and fatigue in nearby individuals." — Hawkins National Laboratory
Hex: The Third Seal
A Hex that concedes benefits to the perfection number
· Gains a Token by entering in a Chase with a different Survivor
· When you gain 3 Tokens, the chased Survivor gets the Exposed Status Effect as long as the Chase lasts. Ending a Chase with a Survivor Exposed by this perk costs 3 Tokens.
· Gains 1/2/3% more movement speed while not in Chase for each Token
The Hex effects persists as long as the related Hex Totem is standing
You become Obsessed with one Survivor
While the Obsession is still alive, the last 2 unhooked non-Obsessions will receive a 8/11/14% penalty on Healing, Sabotage and Repair.
You can only be Obsessed with one survivor.
"This isn't a man..." — Dr. Sam Loomis
The Entity favors those whose bravery intertwines with insanity
When a survivor Stuns you with a Pallet during a Lunge Attack, gains 3/4/5% more basic movement speed until you damage a survivor by any means. Does not stack.
"There's no getting out of this now. We're too good at it." — The Legion