Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
Attention Steam and EGS players: a quick hotfix will be going live today at 11AM ET to address file validation reliability. Thank you for your understanding!

{Closed}

WalkedMoss92WalkedMoss92 Member Posts: 275
edited February 2021 in General Discussions

{Closed}

Post edited by WalkedMoss92 on

Comments

• WalkedMoss92WalkedMoss92 Member Posts: 275

He also has the ability to shock everyone around him at the same time to see where everyone is at. It's so annoying, I could be I unspotted the entire game and be doing gens but he can still find me in seconds because of that stupid power.

• PsychobeastzPsychobeastz Member Posts: 164

He is good the way he is, he does not need any adjustments from my opinion. Though let's say that he is no longer capable of shutting tight loops or average based ones. How would he fare off, I mean he is an m1 killer and as one of the member's said, "he is an information and shutdown based killer."

• StarLostStarLost Member Posts: 5,427

It's actually way harder to pull of than you'd think. Just expect it and outrun him. It slows him down a lot.

• BioXBioX Member Posts: 1,378

This is a joke right?

• SloppyKnockoutSloppyKnockout Member Posts: 1,505

Solution: Get better at the game.

• humanbeing1704humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 6,718

? How is That a bad thing that's kinda the whole big shabang of his power lol

• evil_one_74evil_one_74 Member Posts: 312

A toddler can play the doctor. It takes no skill to just zap zap zap.

• BaldursGate2BaldursGate2 Member Posts: 994

He slows down, it has to load and it's pretty short. It's even too weak if you ask me.

• BillyMain77BillyMain77 Member Posts: 415

When playing the doctor you just prethrow the pallet on short loops and then just use the entire structure as the loop and dont try and vault it as thats where you normally get hit.

• YehBoiGokuYehBoiGoku Member Posts: 248

Poor bait.

• MadLordJackMadLordJack Member Posts: 8,815

Calm spirit doesn't counter doctor, it just prevents you from screaming. His ability to deny pallets, vaults and DH is his main power: everything else is only good against the kind of survivors that panic just because the killer knows where they are.

• Zani22Zani22 Member Posts: 443

Doc is a killer of wits

When ppl say don't do the same stuff against him... They mean it the absolute thing to against doc is panic and be predictable.

If you don't mix what you know you will be absolutely ######### a doc that can read you is a doc that will kill you.

Be smart remain calm and split up and the start.

It sounds dumb but even if doc finds finding one dude is less advantage for a doc since if he only gets one he has to wait 60 seconds which is a big deal

Tldr don't be a book be British weather aka unpredictable af

• C_FrankC_Frank Member Posts: 179

GIT GUD

• NursesBootieNursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159

Howbis he strong without the shock?

• SonzaishinaiSonzaishinai Member Posts: 6,185

The trick is to throw pallets earlier then normal. They have to anticipate when you'll throw the pallet to shock you so you just throw it a loop earlier

If they try to shock you too soon you can get another loop in because of the slowdown he recieves

• DetailedDetrimentDetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632

Take this away and he becomes Clown level of bad.

• bubbabrothabubbabrotha Member Posts: 1,117

I have some advice.

git gud

• TAGTAG Member Posts: 11,989

That doesn't matter if he has zero answers to loops. The ability to restrict certain movements by shocking them is the thing that makes Doc.

• ALostPuppyALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

His only guaranteed use of his shock therapy is to deny small to medium junk loops and that's basically it. While it is annoying that you can just spam his ability and I would definitely be all for some kind of change to make it better in more situations but to remove the spamminess of it, I don't think it's much of an issue. It would make him more engaging to play though because new Doctor is really boring to me now. The one thing that does need changing are his range and discipline add-ons. They're massive levels of dumb when you combine the two together and the green and purple discipline add-ons absolutely need nerfing, or at least the shock delay effect removed from them.

• MegHasCuteFeetMegHasCuteFeet Member Posts: 369

not being able to pick up survivors 120 seconds each is terrible

• ZenderZender Member Posts: 170

Lockers are your friend.