Home Polls
We're currently investigating issues with frame rate on PS4 after the most recent update. Thank you to everyone for bringing this to our attention, and for your patience while we look into this

Survivor mains: How do you handle Rift killer challenges?

yobudddyobuddd Member Posts: 1,347

Survivor mains: How do you handle Rift killer challenges? 22 votes

I don’t. Rift is for schmucks
0%
I do what is needed to complete my challenge: camp, tunnel, mori, etc. Everyone else does.
36%
gazerewBoosted_Dwightanonymous31337FFabeqthenegativoneOBXRattiusJunsuina 8 votes
I play as fair as possible to be good to my fellow survivors. No point in adding to scummy gameplay.
22%
AdelooF60_31DetailedDetrimentmusefanJyn_Mojito 5 votes
I farm.
13%
SkeletalEliteRaviobunnySurginou 3 votes
I only complete the survivor challenges.
0%
I don’t worry about challenges. Near the end of the rift, I’ll buy whatever levels I didn’t earn from normal gameplay.
4%
Taiga 1 vote
Other
22%
NekoGamerXpichumudkipKnightFall28901getuy45u4iuImBrakingBike 5 votes

Comments

• Boosted_DwightBoosted_Dwight Member, Trusted Posts: 2,858
    I do what is needed to complete my challenge: camp, tunnel, mori, etc. Everyone else does.

I paid money for this rift so I'll finish it no matter what. So when things look rough I am not afraid to play a little dirty.

• AdelooAdeloo Member Posts: 537
    I play as fair as possible to be good to my fellow survivors. No point in adding to scummy gameplay.

I mean i play both sides equally even tho i recently started to play like 75% Survivor ^^

Killer challenges are in average way harder than survivor ones. But for example for the "kill obsession by any mean" one, i didn't bring any mori, just played different killers with like Rancor or Nemesis or GF perk ^^ (even tho i got insulted for Rancor) Like i did it in 10 games so i wasn't rushing it by any means as i know i'm in a good level to have anouehg time to get to level 70 before the rift ends ^^

• musefanmusefan Member Posts: 265

Just play normally. Most of the challenges are simple enough, they just take time.

• gazerewgazerew Member Posts: 6

I hate those challenges, I barely have a few killers level 40 and i suck at them. It makes me rage so much, and even tho I suck I rank fast to the purple ranks and there people are good and I can't do a simple task without being bullied

• pichumudkippichumudkip Member Posts: 119
    Other

It depends on the challenge. Usually I'll be fine with just playing normally and doing whatever I need to do to finish it, but certain challenges, like any Wraith power challenges, I'll try to farm because Wraith is probably my worst killer.

• SkeletalEliteSkeletalElite Member Posts: 979
    I farm.

My answer is a hybrid between farm and whatever it takes. I do whatever I can to get the challenege done as soon as possible. Sometimes this means doing the challenge then AFKing in the corner untill all the gens are done then I open the gate.

Sometimes it means going full sweat on the survivors ie. kills challenge.

• TsukiYureiTsukiYurei Member Posts: 38

They can just buy all the rift pages to be honest with auric cells.

Myself enjoy both sides so I just earn all of the challenges more fun and saves a ton of money for new chapters/rifts/cosmetics.

👻

• DetailedDetrimentDetailedDetriment Member Posts: 1,779

Imagine being a survivor main. Lmfao