Home Discussions General Discussions
The celebrations continue. :sparkler: The Entity has extended the Gilded Stampede event by an extra week. Log in daily to redeem 50,000 Bloodpoints for each extra day until the end of the event on March 4th 11AM EST!
https://deadbydaylight.com/en/news/lunar-new-year-2021

Name 1 Thing in DBD that makes you unhappy

Comments

• SlashstreetboySlashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,818

Please, please let this be real. Don´t play with our hopes and dreams!

• C_FrankC_Frank Member Posts: 162

Unbalanced perk , bugs, bad maps. Blood web and his 80% of garbage options. But y love the game and dev are making good move to the health of the game. I have fatein future chapters

• MusicNerd_TCMusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099

Dead hard.

• JejuneJejune Member Posts: 507

Killers tunneling to death with barely any gens done. Which in turn leads me to suiciding on hook (because its boring to play 3vs1 with 4 gens remaining) because its literally happening every other game. (Red ranks...)

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 11,884
    edited September 2020

The godamn Totem on godamn Disturbed Ward.

Can someone share that picture?

That spawn is so atrocious.

Someone at the dev team put that there.

• BigTimeGamerBigTimeGamer Member Posts: 1,752

bugs should count

they are bar-none the most infuriating thing, especially when they make no sense as to how they came to be a thing

• MusicNerd_TCMusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099

Is it the one that literally spawns on the ground outside the asylum, in an open field, with nothing to block its view?

• Guest1567432Guest1567432 Member Posts: 50

High rank players bring low rank players in SWF just so they can get an inexperienced killer to "Dunk On".

• XpljesusXpljesus Member Posts: 353

So hard to pick between maps and moris, moris are way more impactful and so OP, but 50% of the maps are dogshit, I'll ultimately go maps since their impact is more frequent

• MadLordJackMadLordJack Member Posts: 4,563

The insistence on welcoming competitive players. DbD is not competitive, it should never be competitive, and competitive players are the root of all the pain and toxicity - you know, the ones that want to "win" every trial and do literally everything they can to do so in the easiest manner.

• TKTKTKTK Member Posts: 943

The combo of DS and Unbreakable and the whole swf is using it.

• TKTKTKTK Member Posts: 943

The fact it's been in the game for so long now is the real atrocious part, the map ingeneral is pretty trash imo though so whatever.

• HeartboundHeartbound Member Posts: 2,077

Trying to make this game do what I want it to. Okay I want to do this during this specific round.

It just leads to frustration. I can do everything I want and more when I'm not trying but when I sit down and try to force it, it always just ends up irritating the piss out of me.

• KyxlectKyxlect Member Posts: 134

SWF's

• HopesfallHopesfall Member Posts: 828

Map sizes

• APoipleTurtleAPoipleTurtle Member Posts: 945

MIDWICH ELEMENTARY SCHOOL

I love Silent Hill and all, but this map does not mesh well with the core gameplay loop of DbD. It is aesthetically impressive, but functionally lackluster. It feels like a waste of my time to play any trial involving Midwich (as either role) because it's just so dang boring. I have not had fun on this map since I stopped being wowed by how it looks.

If they cannot redesign it or simply don't have the resources available to do so right now, maybe it would be better for this map to just be removed from the public map pool? Quality over Quantity; I'd rather have a smaller map pool of reasonably balanced and fun maps instead of a large selection bogged down by disappointing options.

• Fnatic47Fnatic47 Member Posts: 123

No options or interaction for the killer close the gates... (But they can open it...) Wooow thats exactly what the killer want to do... Ofc NOT !!!

• FrenziedRoachFrenziedRoach Member Posts: 1,684

Brain dead survivors that farm their teammates

Even as killer that [BAD WORD] pisses me off. It's like the most selfish and brain-dead thing you can do in the game. It triggers me like nothing else.

• DonZwiebelDonZwiebel Member Posts: 109

Tunneling killers. Especially when there are some cakes or bloody partys burned.

• EcstasyEcstasy Member Posts: 167

SWF (or more accurately VOICE COMMUNICATION) existing/allowed.

As far as I'm concerned it is the ONLY issue in this game. Nearly every major problem ultimately relates back to voice communication as either its root cause or an exacerbating factor that only aggravates the situation.

So many threads about XYZ issues are really just chasing symptoms (and quick fixes trying to fix fixes, that fixed fixes) instead of ever addressing the real disease.

It's beyond absurd that any given match might include 2-4 players with instantaneous communication & coordination in a game that's entirely designed & balanced assuming the pure play of strangers limited to conveying information via pointing and perks. Balance does not exist, because balance CANNOT exist. These situations are inherently imbalanced in ways that need be resolved first.

Even trying to balance, say, generator speeds in a game that treats both extremes as identical is like combing your hair in a hurricane.

I said more about this the other day, and addressed the parroted counter arguments and why all fail, in this post & one below it.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1636983#Comment_1636983

I actually had a really great streak of real matches yesterday, where "win" or "lose" it was a lot of fun, so its feels a bit weird writing about this again today, but I know that one great day is just a short-term break from the real problem that remains to show up again, and again, and again

• ThePoliceThePolice Member Posts: 344

Ash having bad perks and being loud

• whammigobambamwhammigobambam Member Posts: 805
    edited September 2020

I don't DC when a survivor spams quick actions but I do shut off alot of the circuit breakers in my head and go Elmer Fudd on a fool..

• Luciferr_2ndLuciferr_2nd Member Posts: 99

Optimisation

I play on ps4 btw

I just would like a cleaner gameplay experience, smooth frame rates please.

• AdelooAdeloo Member Posts: 735

getting killed on hook while everyone else got ebony moried :(

• PepsidotPepsidot Member Posts: 503

Spirit + Stridor

• MarigoriaMarigoria Member Posts: 1,229

Quentin not having a face rework or cosmetics.

• HannonHannon Member Posts: 113

Getting hit 10 meters away by killers with [BAD WORD] connection 🙃

• CashelP14CashelP14 Member Posts: 3,623

The fact the devs haven't added a cosmetic that says "Kiss me I'm Irish". Genuinely upsetting

• ClickyClickyClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536

lol what? I heard him say he thinks it's fine before, he commented on the perk but made no mention of SWF so I dunno whats going on.

Or maybe he's referring to blendettes in bushes which is also in dire need of a nerf.

Things I hate in this game..

Toxic SWF with OoO

Rotten fields (I'm extremely corn blind)

Legion with thana, mangled and Ruin.

If I had to pick one? I dunno, I'll really struggle to pick 1 but those are the only 3 where I just want to quit as I know it's going to be a miserable time.