Home Discussions General Discussions
Due to an issue with Hit Validation affecting interactions with Oni players, we are temporarily disabling the feature until the next hotfix.

Rip PH

We all knew this day was coming, sadly, devs listen too much the survivor community, he can't bait anymore, only decent thing about his changed is POTD being slightly shorter, welp, I'm done with the survivor community, time to mori them when I play killer

Comments

• Kira15233Kira15233 Member Posts: 295

XD I had that yesterday while playing on crossplay, it's kinda unfair but hey, gotta deal with it! ^^

• Kira15233Kira15233 Member Posts: 295

Might have been stuck in a lose/lose situations but funny enough, I played against him and no one would POTD at pallets or Windows...why? Idk but it definitly wasn't a lose/lose

• AChaoticKillerAChaoticKiller Member Posts: 1,726

he still gets you at any vault and recovers faster and there will still be spots in loops you cant avoid POTD. he will still be strong and now a good PH will just body block the pallet or continue looping and repeating IF he isn't slowed down like huntress.

• AcromioAcromio Member Posts: 1,589

He was already dead, though, lmao.

• ShiShi Member Posts: 156

I can only see him 2-3 rounds from 100 rounds. So, after next patch he will disappear from this game.

bye bye.

• Marc_go_soloMarc_go_solo Member Posts: 424

Seems fair to me! He gets nerfed one way, but buffed another. His perks have also been given an overhaul.

If anything, he's been buffed with better perks and a quick cooldown from his PotD attack. Sure, the mind gaming is less viable, but the aggression factor increases.

Ultimately, let's be real here: People will bemoan his "nerf" until someone like Otzdarva or Monto releases a video of him being played right, and then a certain portion will start crying for nerfs again.

• ClickyClickyClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536

Lmao no they weren’t.

Genrushing swf vs camping, tunneling, NOED killers.....in the EU we call that just another day.

Being smart enough to walk out the gates instead of dying to rescue 1 person was different but besides that its the same game. Do your objective as fast as possible. The survivors on the EU server have thousands and thousands of hours, many are tournament level.

This isnt like where you watch your typical U.S streamer and its all potatoes. Bigger playerbase there. For us many of the survivors are high level, they dont mindlessley camp pallets.

• OniWantsYourMacaroniOniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 2,165

Well i play on EU since summer 2017 and the amount of actual tournament level survivor i versed is extremely small in comparison to the rest.

• EvilJoshyEvilJoshy Member Posts: 2,335
    edited September 25

Every rework is to make the game balanced? Were you around for patch 1.9.2? The introduction of MoM? The nurse add on rework that also turned into a base kit nerf? The billy rework virtually no one asked for? All you have to do is look at the patch history and see these devs haven't a clue what they are doing.