Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We are currently experiencing a server outage which is preventing players from connecting to the game; we are monitoring the situation and we'll give you a heads up once services are restored!
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

Is anyone having fun as killer anymore ?

124»

Comments

• konchokkonchok Member Posts: 1,121

I think killers like Blight, Nurse, and Huntress are the right way of going about fixing this. It's ok for killers to be really strong but they should be very skill based to compensate.

Killers should not be like Freddy. He's weaker than all the killers I've listed, but he's brain dead easy to play. For the skill required to play him he's too strong.

And I really don't feel that it's that imbalanced at the highest ranks. Every killer is viable at red ranks and killers like Nurse, Spirit, and Hag are powerful enough for everything short of a tourney team.

• NursesBootieNursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159

Yeah i agree on freddy. The only killer that can halfway compete against very good teams is spirit imo. Nurse's mobility is just garbage.

• mostlyghostlymostlyghostly Member Posts: 135

The way I just learned to have fun is to stop trying to win and accept that I'm not going to win every game and just do fun builds and killers, even if I lose half of my games that way

• ThraxThrax Member Posts: 724

started to finally learn trapper today. I haven't laughed so much in a while. also budged my way to rank 7 from 11 doing it.

• brunzbrunz Member Posts: 10

Idk man, I main billy and a lot of maps are a big middle fingers to him, such as: midwitch, the underground complex, the game, treatment center, hadonfield and debatabley springwood. so hes basicaly a normal killer on a lot of maps. so 2/3rds of the time its yes 1/3rd of the time its bs.

• justtrynaplayjusttrynaplay Member Posts: 81

I personally have off days sometimes but at the end of the day you just have to try your best and if you get fed up just play basement bubba and mine salt for a while

• LittlefabioLittlefabio Member Posts: 110

I have fun playing both sides! If I'm killer and I get a really noob team I will

Let them reset the bored and start over. In my eyes I have already won and it not fun for anyone stream rolling all the time. I'm not saying I farm but I play with them chase still ibwill make stupid mistakes on purpose so they can extend their lives.

• LittlefabioLittlefabio Member Posts: 110

I have fun playing both sides! If I'm killer and I get a really noob team I will

Let them reset the bored and start over. In my eyes I have already won and it not fun for anyone stream rolling all the time. I'm not saying I farm but I play with them chase still ibwill make stupid mistakes on purpose so they can extend their lives.

• SCP_FOR_DBDSCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416

For me yes, I have tons of fun chasing down and maiming survivors.

• Flawless_Flawless_ Member Posts: 167

Heck yeah dude. I'm still having fun and I find that the more I play the less frustrated I get with will the bull$h!t bugs and balance issues in the game. It's like you learn to accept them as a fact of life and try to work around them in a way? And like others said get the entitled mentality out of your head if you want to enjoy this or I guess any game. Just for perspective think about this: imagine if every single player in a battle royale game felt like they "deserve" the win on every match. See how dumb that sounds? But you replace battle royale game with DBD and suddenly some people believe that argument makes sense. Dunno at least that's the way I see it.

• XeticusXeticus Member Posts: 64

And I disagree. If all gens pop and game is basically over and you get caught you deserved it. I'm fine with teammates going in for the rescue but it should still be a risk. It should not be a guaranteed save because of a BS perk. A rescue should not be 100% safe and end game DS makes it as safe as can be. Someone rescued with Borrowed Time and has Decisive Strike up is getting out. And there is nothing a killer can do at that point. There is no counterplay.