Home Discussions General Discussions

Which killer do you hate playing against, but isn't op?

Comments

• tippy2k2tippy2k2 Member Posts: 1,022

I don't think I was ever "trusted" (or if I was, no one told me about it and then no one told me it was taken away :D).

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 5,568

Freddy.

yeah he isnt OP, but its so god damn boring having a Freddy with slow down Add Ons, Dying Light, Thanatophobia, etc.

makes me fall asleep irl while playing.

• SCP_FOR_DBDSCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416

Deathslinger, [BAD WORD] that god damn ads to zone.

• Entity_Lich94Entity_Lich94 Member Posts: 146

Clown for me. Im really bad against him and I dont know why. If him so obnoxious to play against too, his laugh and his gas are just ugh 😤

• MasterninjaMasterninja Member Posts: 79

Hag, Deathslinger (he shoots instantly) and Legion (boring, a rework please).

• WheresTheGateWheresTheGate Member Posts: 393

Doc - absolutely hate his ability to make survivors scream and reveal their locations. If I'm being chased by a killer my strength is not in long looping. I have become rather adept at losing a killer though. I really enjoy losing a killer and watching them walk away wondering where I went. Doc just hits a button and doesn't wonder anymore.

Ghostface - similar thing here. I hate either losing or hiding from a ghostface and his reveal mechanic means I can't keep looking at him. The mere act of looking his direction too long gives away your location. Having to look away for even a brief moment can be the difference between seeing which direction is safe to make your get away and which direction is going to put you right back in his line of sight.

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 3,779

Legion - constant mending tedium.

Ghostface - broken reveal mechanic rewarding him free downs.

• XpljesusXpljesus Member Posts: 320

Slinger, Phead, Freddy, Clown, Trapper - The only killer I hate going against who actually needs a nerf IMO is Spirit. The rest just have boring uninteresting powers which make chases (the entire fun in survivor for me) not enjoyable.

• Aztreonam78Aztreonam78 Member Posts: 914

Oni is very awful to go vs because his power neturally forces people to slug which is incredibly boring to deal with.

And, as it has already been said, Legion turns the game into m1 simulator.

• BaldursGate2BaldursGate2 Member Posts: 688

Oni most likely. Not only particular myself, but my fellow survivors tend to play so stupid against him, that they get down all the time and my winning chances go down the drain.

• TatariuTatariu Member Posts: 851

Pyramid Head.

Thankfully, he's being changed.

• IseywanIseywan Member Posts: 2

Clown is the most annoying killer to go up against

He's not OP because he doesn't have infinite bottles before he needs to refill and he has a cool down on throwing them. The speed once you get hit by a bottle is a massive decrease so he can basically always catch up.

• PepsidotPepsidot Member Posts: 465

Same as you, OP. I dislike playing against Trapper's since I play so badly. I loop weirdly, constantly try and greed the amount of distance I can get to avoid having to use a pallet/window, avoid grass as much as I can and always think there's a trap with every pallet/window I use. It's horrible.

• SlickstylesSlickstyles Member Posts: 258

Pyramidhead, Deathslinger, Spirit, Plague

• UMCorianUMCorian Member Posts: 398
    edited September 2020

A good Trapper reminds me how bad I am at situational awareness as I literally get caught on Random traps he left out in the open for lawls.

A Good Blight though... holy hell. You walk past one of his totems and you just wanna apologize.

• YokaiPhaseshiftYokaiPhaseshift Member Posts: 48

I don't hate playing against Freddy like a lot of people seem to, but for some reason his lunge ALWAYS feels like it has a way longer reach than other killers. I'm terrible at looping him bc of it.

Personally, I absolutely despise Bubba. I hate his counterplay, his chainsaw always seems to have a cooldown of less than half a second, and after nearly three years of this game I can still practically count on one hand the number of Bubba killers I've played against that weren't toxic a-holes.

I also don't really like Plague either. It completely negates healing for the whole match, which can waste a good medkit or halt a healing challenge if you are unlucky, and I just don't like her vomit mechanics.

• DBD78DBD78 Member Posts: 1,298

Whats with the Clown hate? Bad killer and funny laugh, impossible to not like him.

Doctor and Legion is the ones I don't like playing against. Deathslinger is also not a favourite.

• OllieHellhunterOllieHellhunter Member Posts: 669

Oni, I can't stand playing as or against him. yet I think he's in a fairly good place balance wise.

• LiunUKLiunUK Member Posts: 482

clown. he is just boring

• IshinSolarcIshinSolarc Member Posts: 109

Plague, I don't feel good having my character sick.

• DeckergirlDeckergirl Member Posts: 33

I never expect to win vs doctor. Oni, hag, trapper, hillbilly, 'bubba', freddy or silent hill.

Bubba just feels like cheating only played for him 3 times.

• zoozoom6zoozoom6 Member Posts: 811

op said hate playing against but not op. iri heads are just op

• zoozoom6zoozoom6 Member Posts: 811

hag and legion. hook simulator you are never getting off of and mending sim. rarely any good gameplay against these killers

• bm33bm33 Member Posts: 2,017

Hillbilly and Bubba - either slug until survivors bleed out a bunch or face camp. Gotta love wasting time by doing nothing for 2-4 minutes for a depip with barely any BP.

Doctor and Freddy - only when they just make the game last way too long. I get it, you outplayed me, just end the match instead of trading off slugging people and running them off gens. Just hook and kill me so I can go to the next match where I can do more than lay on ground.

• MusicNerd_TCMusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099

Plague, because I can't use MoM or cheers (WGLF). I like playing against her when I'm not using those perks though.

Spirit, because chases don't exist with her, it's just "spirit, the movie"

Legion, because mending all game isn't fun, and I can't use MoM or cheers as much.

• xEaxEa Member Posts: 2,383

The List is getting longer and longer unfortunatly.

Trapper: Paranoid

Deathslinger: "Counterplay"

Ghostface: My game might be a bugged version, i cant snap him out at all, no matter what i do. Very frustrating

• MichealMicheal Member Posts: 37

I only hate one and I now hes OP every body else is ok and I dont hate them.but the won I do hate is doctor and hes op. Now's where are 24 seven its really annoying now you have heartbeats with a red light behind you. And there's no perk to help you to get rid of insanity

• stubbornDwarfstubbornDwarf Member Posts: 42

I would like to say Bubba, because I hate it the most, however I do consider him extremely OP. The chainsaw hitbox is just ridiculous. I am also tempted to say Doc and Hag, but those are OP as well.

So the Clow. He's not OP but I just hate to go against him.