Home PTB Feedback Archives 4.3.0 PTB Feedback

4.3.0 - Add health states as WGLF stacks

UltraviolenzeUltraviolenze Member Posts: 9
edited September 2020 in 4.3.0 PTB Feedback

I play both sides evenly and can tell you that it's much easier getting bloodpoints as killer. BBQ is a widely-used perk which grants even more bloodpoints for completing something as basic as hooking a survivor. Getting a pallet save or a flashlight save is not an easy task for most survivors, and isn't equal to the easy effort that BBQ has. Simply add healing the equivalent of one health state as a stack for WGLF. It's an altruistic action that should be rewarded. It would also give a lot of people more incentive to play either role, the one thing that stops me playing survivor is the lack of BP, and WGLF would become a main perk of mine if it was easier to get stacks.

Comments

• VentingSylarVentingSylar Member Posts: 114

1000 times this. I really hope they see all the people asking for it and make it a thing.

• Aztreonam78Aztreonam78 Member Posts: 914

Writing this comment because this is mandatory and very needed change for WGLF.

It is strange that Perk increases the speed at which you heal dying survivors, but you get points for only unhooking / rescuing from grab.

• Hazz1123Hazz1123 Member Posts: 42

This.

There aren't many games where you don't get all 4 stacks of BBQ - it may as well just double your points no matter what you do.

Why can't WGLF be just as easy.

Also, if healing gave stacks, it would encourage survivors to unhook and heal, not just unhook then run off to get the next unhook.

• ToybasherToybasher Member Posts: 748

Yeah WGLF should give a stack for healing.

Maybe even SELF-healing (Self-Care, medkit, etc.) but that might be a little too generous.

• HolyLadyGagaHolyLadyGaga Member Posts: 51

This isn't the case still. Devs are literally a joke. Patch dropped today and still no easier way to gain tokens, instead they just updated the text thinking we wouldn't notice.

• SlaymoreSlaymore Member Posts: 456

Well I wasn't too optimistic since I reported maps not working (the items) over a year ago... still not fixed properly. The devs are in over their head - sad because the basis for the game is exceptional, the talent just isn't there to deliver it.