Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

What will they change after PTB

What do you think they're thinking after seeing the reworked perks. And what final changes do you think they'll make hopefully for better.

Comments

• WishIcouldmainWishIcouldmain Member Posts: 3,445

Should've added this up above personally I would like Thanatophobia to have more slowdown and slippery meat have you wiggle out faster.

• Izo_QuartzIzo_Quartz Member Posts: 200

I hope WGLF will be a least a bit mroe useful then it is on PTB

• bjorksnasbjorksnas Member Posts: 3,972
  • BlueberryBlueberry Member Posts: 9,255
    edited October 2020

What should be changed based on community feedback and what will change are two totally different things.

Thanata needs significantly higher numbers, like at least 2% more. Unless they really bump the numbers up this was a significant nerf to a perk that was already bad.

Cruel Limits needs to be around the killer, not the gen that was completed, and probably last a good bit longer.

Technician needs to completely silence a gen being worked on.

WGLF should give tokens for getting people off the ground.

Lulllaby needs a lot, it was terrible and it got nerfed. Make it's effect be permanent at whatever stacks it had before it was cleansed. Cleansing it just prevents the stacks from getting higher. It's just too weak of an effect for how risky hex perks are.

Forced Penance just needs an additional effect. No one cares about the Broken status effect. It was bad at 60 seconds and it's still bad at 80. It's a highly situational perk for a weak effect. Even with this buff no one will run this. If you buff something and it's still bad enough that no one will run it then that was a waste of time.

PH needs his Rites of Judgement attack to be faster so it's less easy to dodge and the recovery needs another second taken off of it.

• GoodBoyKaruGoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 13,863

I think their second gif was in response to your second comment ngl man

• MewMew Member Posts: 1,635

hopefully they add extra ways to get wglf stacks, because as it stands its legit the exact same (you already got stacks from fl saves and pallet saves.)

and honestly? all of the perks still need buffing, they’re still pretty crap perks

• WishIcouldmainWishIcouldmain Member Posts: 3,445

Yeah I agree overall the perks still aren't that good hopefully they learned from the PTB they still needed buffs and the perks will be good.

• VolfawottVolfawott Member Posts: 3,837

I've enjoyed this interaction. Props to you appreciate the laughs you gave me forum friend.

• adsads123123123123adsads123123123123 Member Posts: 316

Thana will probably get buffed since that's what everyone is complaining about. Everything else will remain unchanged. Then Blood Pact will get nerfed a few weeks later for being op.

• Demogordon_RamsayDemogordon_Ramsay Member Posts: 1,503

WGLF is insanely strong now, though? Double healing speed for dying Survivors is an EXTREMELY powerful anti-slug tool.

• CarlosyluCarlosylu Member Posts: 2,948

Yeah, me too, I was joking the whole time btw, hehehehe

• HEX_MalusGreyHEX_MalusGrey Member Posts: 231
    edited October 2020

Blood favor: This shouldn't be a Hex. Hitting the survivor already gives him a speed boost so he can make it to the next pallet / Window anyway. Make it a Hex on top and it's just redundant.

Deathbound: The auro of the healer should be revealed for 6 seconds.

Cruel Limits: Should affect the killers radius. This would give a nice combo with blood favor.

HEX NOED: Should have tokens that are build up by hooking survivors. 4 Tokens should be fine. It's just extremely annoying how many killers completely rely on a single perk to get any kills, and then just wait for the endgame to happen instead of doing what they are supposed to.

Overcharge: Sounds nice in theory but never actually worth to occupy a perk slot, since there are much better kicking and slow down perks and hitting the skill check is not that hard for good survivors. Remove the skill check possibility and make it insta regress.

Nemesis: Oblivious on getting a new target is a very weak status effect to occupy a perk slot. I suggest to add a hindered status effect for 3 seconds. This would open new synergies with perksl ike make your choice, Furtive Chase, Enduring and Predator. A lot of new build ideas! But this shouldn't apply on blinding the killer. Might be a bit op against flashlights. Also Furtive Chase would require a rework against hook camping. When unhooked and the killer isi nside of a 32 meter range, the new obsession should be chosen at random. Nice synergy with make your choice.

Coulrophobia: Makes no sense gameplay wise. The effect should instead apply on survivors that are NOT inside your terror radius, to make it anything worthwhile. Anti-Item perks are pretty bad as they are. Could use a buff like this. Also opens the synergy with nurses calling and overwhelming presence. This combo seems more of a troll then something useful, but at least it has a synergy.

Monstrous Shrine: Too niche, not strong enough. Make it map wide instead of a basement perk.

Trail of Torment: I think i am not the only one who is confused by this perk. It is utterly useless against any survivor who has read the description to this perk. Stealth with no surprise element is no stealth. Remove the yellow highlight.

Beast of prey: Considering that survivors always keep track on where the killer is, this perk seems kinda useless. Keep the undetectable up for 5, 8, 10 seconds after losing Bloodlust. This might open a nice synergy with I am all ears. Jungle gym combo so to speak.

Gearhead: Raise the timer to 60 seconds or reveal whatever gen is currently beeing worked on. Sometimes skill checks come consistently, sometimes you can do 40% of it without getting a single skill check. Too RNG to even look useful.

Survivor perks:

Delivernce should give an unhook attempt, no matter if you have been hooked before. After unhooking yourself once, it should be deactivasted for the rest of the trial. Getting tunneled or have bad luck at the beginning of the game, or run into a hook camper when trying to unhook, makes this perk kinda useless. It sounds like a great core perk, but there are too many situations you can not control. And then it is just an occupied perk slot with no effect. Needs a buff.

• Primalux135Primalux135 Member Posts: 1,045

Matheu cote face there would be Pretty good job so far 😂

• Primalux135Primalux135 Member Posts: 1,045

Forced penance should expose survivor and would be situational but good perk.