Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We are currently experiencing a server outage which is preventing players from connecting to the game; we are monitoring the situation and we'll give you a heads up once services are restored!
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

The DbD Community Health Project.

2»

Comments

• DabihwowDabihwow Member Posts: 3,410

okay had a look at it and what I think your doing is an excellent idea, I'm suprised it hasn't been done before, this will help me out a lot and others, it is good someone is actually doing this

• adsads123123123123adsads123123123123 Member Posts: 316

Wouldn't you need control groups to validate the results of this experiment? If so, we need a toxic group. To participate be as toxic as possible and post the results here.

• CrowFoxyCrowFoxy Member Posts: 1,273

It's not really about me, honestly. It's about, an us. There's already a decent amount of people wanting to participate, it's a group project. I can't do this myself, I need people and the best way to get that is if others see it.

Make sense?

edited October 2020

We begin at around 4-5 pm today.

Edit: I'm hoping for new members!

The project is locking temporarily in 30 minutes. If you join as a new member, you may be unable to participate for a short time.

But all people will eventually be involved, so don't be discouraged.

• GoodBoyKaruGoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 14,019

Forgive the bump but I wish to tell everyone Phase One has begun. Joining now means you won't be able to participate in this stage of the project but more Phases and roles will be available later, and I'd highly encourage everyone to join.

Definitely not a mod for the project and definitely not promoting it. Not at all.

(legit tho join its great)