Home Discussions General Discussions
Due to an issue with Hit Validation affecting interactions with Oni players, we are temporarily disabling the feature until the next hotfix.

Smol pp

2»

Comments

• OniWantsYourMacaroniOniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 2,165

Man,i hate Scott for inventing that term.

• MoundshroudMoundshroud Member Posts: 1,871

Funny. I run the combo all the time, and I've never had any complaints. :)

• RizeAkiRizeAki Member Posts: 1,209

Umm each stun gives a good 20 seconds and 20x4=80. A gen is 80 seconds. So we should give them a whole gen? Even tho in a lot of cases after one down 2-3 get completed. Meaning after you take all the stuns the game is literally over.

• EndstilleEndstille Member Posts: 2,246

Ah yes even more strawman, respecting your opponent has literally nothing to do with what you suggest, respecting your opponent is not to try to find another out of pity, that is actually the opposite as the thinking process is "oh you poor little baby, i am gonna go and find somebody else and you do gens". Where is the respect in that? Nah this just says you guys suck so bad I can afford to look for somebody else and still win this ez pz.

Please have at least a minimal understanding of what respect means, what tunneling means before you suggest silly ideas about it. There is literally no way in hell, that you beat me and my friends or other remotely good survivors by going from survivor to always another survivor and try to juggle all health states equally. Of course having a basic understanding of the game is a foreign concept to somebody completely filled up with survivor bias.

• WaffleyumboyWaffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,306

If you think "smol pp" is so strong why don't you respect it? And yes I am definitely survivor biased for wanting games to be slower and letting both sides have the opportunity to play the game.

Yes because only killers take offense to being insulted for their builds /s. Are you trying to prove my point?

• madamrettomadamretto Member Posts: 326

I'm so fed up with all this shaming others for their build thing -_- Of course, we don't like going against meta or strong builds, but I don't get it. If it is in the game and it is not bannable offense, don't give me that crap about "it's frown upon or scammy". It is not the players to blame for the existence of build/perks, yeah?

• EndstilleEndstille Member Posts: 2,246

Thanks, so it is not about respecting the opponent is a diffrent matter to respect broken [BAD WORD]. You didn't say anything about wanting games to be slower, you just said play fair kumbaya. I am so tired of special snowflakes who claim, mimimi x didn't get a chance to play the game, reality is the person sucked at playing the game against that opponent.

Fyi i do not need to respect ,smol pp, since I do main nurse. Survivors who do use it, get tunneled afterwards same as with OoO. When I play other killers I have to respect that and that is why I always go back to nurse, no f's given.

• BullettimegodBullettimegod Member Posts: 398

You know its funny. We had to deal with surv meta perks forever. Now when killers get something fun all of a sudden its "op" "pls nerf" "its smol pp"

• MadLordJackMadLordJack Member Posts: 3,579

Ruin/Undying has many, many counters. The reason the small pp build is called that is BECAUSE it has no counters.

• LuffyBlackLuffyBlack Member Posts: 595

"This post isn't attacking both sides, it's attacking killers. And no...it implies anytime you say something people don't like, they'll respond. The OP in this instance is acting in bad faith, I expect people to respond in the same fashion even if they're addressing survivors."

-What I typed.

If a killer made a similar post about survivors then naturally they will get responses from survivors or killers that aren't fans of said behavior that will be negative as they should as it do not foster healthy discussion, you're just looking for an online brawl at this point. I have my own opinions about killers, survivors, and shaming but it's irrelevant here.

That out of the way, I am doing my best not to insult your intelligence but you're being insanely disingenuous. If my point is that you're so hot blooded that you lack reading comprehension then sure, I proved your point? Please work on that.

• LuffyBlackLuffyBlack Member Posts: 595

Then where are you getting that I am saying only killers hate having their builds insulted? 🤔If you read what I typed and misunderstood it then hopefully I cleared it up.