Home Discussions General Discussions
Due to an issue with Hit Validation affecting interactions with Oni players, we are temporarily disabling the feature until the next hotfix.

am the only killer who thinks like that

Raz_Raz_ Member Posts: 187

1Kill or 0K its the same for me. means when i know i can get just 1K i dont bother and let that person also go.. as long it was a fun match.

3K or 4K is a different story. but honestly .. Camping the last one just for 1 kill? naaah.

well to be fair i play also survivor and have emphaty for them.. sometimes at least

thoughts?

Comments

• WaffleyumboyWaffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,306

How is 3k or 4k a different story than 0k or 1k?

• voorheesgtvoorheesgt Member Posts: 362

Most matches that result in camping the endgame for 1 kill were not fun... In my experience this only happens with highly organized SWF that have every contingency planned. In most cases these teams see 1 person not escaping as a loss so it causes altruistic mistakes that can result in 2 to 3k in a match that would been unwinnable otherwise.

So yes I will camp the the endgame because if I've not gotten a kill by then. It's been a highly organized effort.

• TricksTricks Member Posts: 738

If I'm up against 3 good sports and 1 toxic survivor I'll do everything within my power to make absolutely certain that I end that 1 Survivor and let all 3 go.

What's more I'll make sure the remaining 3 Survivors know I let them go as well.

Just recently I downed one of these Survivors by the exit gate just as the last gen popped. I then instantly opened the gate what couldn't have been more than 2 seconds later so they knew it couldn't have been one of them, went back and watched while the other 3 Survivors gathered round and executed the last one (I was on PH) while the other 3 escaped.

• xEaxEa Member Posts: 2,287

I think the same way. Game is lost, so why bother the 1K?

• voorheesgtvoorheesgt Member Posts: 362

I do the same. If 1 is overtly being toxic I tunnel them down and allow others escape.

I've done this where the survivor was being blatantly toxic to their team as well. Fast vaulting right near a gen being worked on, messing up skill checks then trying to reveal which locker the other survivor hid in... I just tunnel the toxic even if they're toxic to the opposite side.

• BwstedBwsted Member Posts: 269

0k for me is the same as 1k, just like a 3k is the same as a 4k. Unless I have a specific reason to kill that one survivor, than I don't sweat it.

• surv43surv43 Member Posts: 625

I am for the maniac to have the opportunity to get -1 drop in 10 minutes of the game, but this is fantastic. Now it is easier to play-3-4 survivors than to earn a negative rank