Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
Reminder for Forum Users, please do not share codes here. This is something that is expressly against the rules of this forum.

Killers You Want in DBD

Comments

• MadLordJackMadLordJack Member Posts: 8,815

Personally? Some original content killers. Maybe a killer inspired by the Future Predators or the Quiet Place aliens. Although they are practically the same thing.

It'd just be nice to have an anti-stealth stealth killer, something that could know where you were if you made the slightest sound but you had to pay attention to see coming.

• Lucas96Lucas96 Member Posts: 40
    edited October 2020

I’d love some more original killers like a Scarecrow, Siren and something that’s related to the snow / ice. It could be cool having a killer that could freeze generators / pallets. Maybe Krampus / a Yeti?

• musefanmusefan Member Posts: 345

Scarecrow would be cool.

Imagine a PH cage type power where the survivor you downed was turned into a scarecrow on a pole somewhere.

There could be 5 dummy scarecrows on the map, and the survivor becomes one of them.

Other survivors would see the auras of all 5 scarecrows, and would only be able to know which one is the actual survivor by visuals/audio. Like it will be very obvious if one is the survivor or not, but only when you have LOS.

• MinibeastyMinibeasty Member Posts: 52

I'd love a werewolf of some sort.

Thinking it would be a rather mobile killer, able to climb and jump obstacles (trees, walls, pallets etc).

It could also infect survivors with lycanthropy. As the disease spreads the survivors lash out against their nearby fellow teammates in a fit of beastial fury, damaging them for one healthstate and spreading the infection further.

• ShenaniganShenanigan Member Posts: 208
    edited October 2020

Obscura from Evil Within 2.

I would love to have a ceiling climbing killer and just be caught off guard from a strike. I really the video game/movie aesthetic of monsters made out of vintage items and this monster is just a cool concept.

• GrimmReaperGrimmReaper Member Posts: 159

The one I want the most would definitely be Pinhead. I'd be happy with one of the other 3 cenobites though like butterball, chatterer and female. Maybe all 4 could be introduced in some way. Maybe like the legion. Call it the order of gash.

Krampus would make for a fantastic Christmas themed killer. I'd love to see the design from that 2015 movie because that's my personal favourite design of the Christmas devil.

I see some mentions of Dracula but not of the best depiction of him. Count Orlok from Nosferatu would make an excellent addition to the game. He'd be the best vampire to choose imo.

Candyman I think is a bit of an obvious one.

Springtrap I think could make for some fun and interesting gameplay. Say what you will about the franchise but you can't deny that he would be fun to play and a unique addition.

"IT" would be a real treat to see. ITs gameplay would be a ton of fun I'd reckon.

• MoundshroudMoundshroud Member Posts: 4,460

I want Sam (Samhain) from Trick 'R Treat, and Mr. Kreeg as the complimentary Survivor. I think a 2-3 Block neighborhood filled with houses decorated for Halloween and clearly late night after the Trick or Treaters are all gone would be perfect.

• ArialArial Member Posts: 133
  • Lusiem9Lusiem9 Member Posts: 87

this guy with scissors from clock tower, Sprintrap, some sort of parkour or knight killer, hakcerman killer, candy man, one of this creeps from Little nightmares. ######### from blair witch project, more camouflage killers or range power killers

• Kei_RaKei_Ra Member Posts: 56

The Nun

• WishIcouldmainWishIcouldmain Member Posts: 3,961
    edited October 2020

I want The Thing in the game. My favorite horror movie and I was always surprised not a lot of people consider it in the game.

• SlashstreetboySlashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811

There are a couple of neat options that were mentioned here. Personally, the only Killer I truly WANT for DBD is Jason Vorhees, anything else is pretty secondary. Hope the DEVs don´t forget about him once he´s free to join our ensemble.

• csandman1977csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,291

They could use the actual vlad the impaler.

His weapon could be a spear. Turn into a bat for mobility. Gain power as he hits people somehow. Maybe movement speed or something that resets on hook.

His mori could actually be to impale someone on a spear and for the rest of the game the dead person can be seen upright on the spear for the rest of the trial.

The map could be a cemetary with a gothic castle in the background.

Could be really really creepy

• DabihwowDabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

Springtrap, Richard Trager, Candyman, and Jason

• BlueberryBlueberry Member Posts: 10,074

I'm assuming we're talking licensed.

Alien is still at the top of my list.

While not really licensed I still really want to see The Boogeyman.

• SnakeSound222SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

Nemesis (Resident Evil 3) and the Rat King (The Last of Us Part II).

• PigMainClaudettePigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

Warrior form Xenomorph, maybe even a Praetorian skin for it. Definitely not a Queen form.

Dunno about power, but probably a movement/stealth option.

Mori would use the toothed "tongue" to burst open Survivor's heads, just like in the movies.

You could even get Amanda Ripley as the Survivor, have it be the Alien: Isolation chapter, on board the space ship.

• SlashstreetboySlashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811

Alien would make for a cool chapter for sure! Doesn´t even need to be Sevastopol station, the Nostromo would to, too.

• RaSavage42RaSavage42 Member Posts: 3,420

ME.... LOL

On topic... I really want to see what the devs create before they bring in another licence

• GodotGodot Member Posts: 806

Xenomorph (and Space Station map with a unique type of Exit)

Maybe the colony from Aliens. Half indoor, half outdoor. Around the Dropship even. No Newt as the survivor though. Kids and all that.

• Exerath1992Exerath1992 Member Posts: 1,035

One of its abilities or perks would have to be acid blood, which would give the survivor a delayed injury every 3-5 pallet stuns or after a DS. Maybe the injury occures 20-45 sec after it triggers? Maybe they have an opportunity to do something to "cleanse" it before it triggers, like infection?

Maybe, but having it trigger on DS would also encourage toxic play and people deliberately trying to proc DS. It turns it into a win-win for the killer. Free hook because no DS, or perk activates.

• RaSavage42RaSavage42 Member Posts: 3,420

A killer/survivor hybrid

It would be fun to see a hybrid killer/ survivor

Killer's perks and survivor's perks are opposites of each others

The lore would be something like the inner struggle of someone...

Now I really want to type out my idea for me being in the game... HAHAhahaha

• ArthurDentArthurDent Member Posts: 44

Pinhead and schlock

• Bradyguy99Bradyguy99 Member Posts: 218

Ghostbusters, Jurassic Park (I know they're weird but they would be cool for maps and stuff) and Beetlejuice would be cool.

• WretchedElkWretchedElk Member Posts: 311

Sadako from Ring.

No idea how she’s work though, because she doesn’t do much in the films.

• ShadowRainShadowRain Member Posts: 607

(F13) Jason

(IT) Pennywise

(TheRing) Samara

(BlackChristmas) Billy

(TheGrudge) Kayako

• Luciferr_2ndLuciferr_2nd Member Posts: 910
    edited October 2020

I would love the entity as a killer, i know that might sound silly.

But how cool would it be if the entity took a humanoid-ish figure and started to join the trials to get work done itself.

It would be a dark and tall figure, slightly creature-like (kind of like the demogorgan) but it would have a terrifying face.

No idea what the power would be, but lore wise i think the entity deciding to get its hands dirty would be epic.

• edgarpoopedgarpoop Member Posts: 5,615
    edited October 2020

I want a classic Vampire whose power changes depending on whether or not they feed on downed survivors.

They could spend blood reserves to change into a bat and fly, or use it for some sort of chase power/instadown.