Home Discussions General Discussions

Legion small Addon Pass and then some

bjorksnasbjorksnas Member Posts: 1,603
edited October 14 in General Discussions

Just a small addon pass to make some of legions addons more diverse and interesting

Franks Mix Tape, Can activate feral frenzy as long as meter is above 25% charge

Friendship Bracelet, Hitting a survivor in feral frenzy slightly increases movement speed for the rest of the feral frenzy, (0.2 m/s)

Never Sleep Pills, Hitting a survivor in feral frenzy moderately increases movement speed for the rest of the feral frenzy, (0.3 m/s)

Suzie's mix tape, Vaulting a window or pallet in feral frenzy blocks them until 10 seconds after the feral frenzy ends (cooldown takes up part of the 10 seconds)

Stab Wounds study, Slightly decreases the cooldown of feral frenzy for each survivor hit during feral frenzy (0.25 seconds per survivor hit up to 1 second)

New legion basekit cooldown, 4 seconds but decreased by 0.25 seconds per survivor hit during feral frenzy up to 1 second off cooldown

Post edited by bjorksnas on

Comments

• GrimReaperJr1232GrimReaperJr1232 Member Posts: 173

Frank's - The loss of 1 sec in Frenzy is unnecessary imo

Movement speed - Pretty good, ngl

Stab Wounds - Not only should this be base instead of an add-on, decreasing the cooldown from 4 secs to 3 is just bad. Make this base, increase the numbers slightly, and change the cooldown add-ons.

• GHOSTfaceP3GHOSTfaceP3 Member Posts: 1,163

Legion is a cool killer they just hate them for some reason

• PulsarPulsar Member Posts: 3,336

I like the Frank's Mixtape changes.

The speed changes are also really good.

I think the base time of the stun should be reduced to 3 seconds, then we need to rebalance the add-ons that reduce the stun time around that. There is no way that Legion needs a longer stun than Nurse.

• BattleCastBattleCast Member Posts: 495

I’d give Friendship Bracelet a unique effect because it’s essentially a worse version of pills and susies mix tape. Maybe vault speed instead?

• bjorksnasbjorksnas Member Posts: 1,603

Ill see what I can think up, but if its a unique effect then it would probably be given the the green one and the speed boosts shifted down so friendship bracelet becomes 0.2m/s and so on

alright Ive made a unique addon, what are your thoughts

Suzie's mix tape, Vaulting a window or pallet in feral frenzy blocks them until 10 seconds after the feral frenzy ends (cooldown takes up part of the 10 seconds)

• GhosteGhoste Member Posts: 837

I especially like the base-kit change. Reducing the Frenzy cooldown per Survivor hit is a great idea!

• TatariuTatariu Member Posts: 742

Frank's Mix Tape: Great idea. I've suggested something just like this as well.

Friendship Bracelet & Never-Sleep Pills: I think the speed increases are a tad high combined, so I would make it 0.15 m/s, and 0.25 m/s respectively. Then also keep the Killer Instinct effect so that it increases speed, and detection range.

Susie's Mix Tape: I think that's way too strong as an add-on. Maybe change the conditioning so that it blocks the window vault location, and lasts for the next 8 seconds (whether in Feral Frenzy, or not).

Stab Wounds Study: This with Cold Dirt would be really strong... I also don't like the inconsistency that the base effect could bring into gameplay. I think its best for the fatigue to be a flat 3 seconds, and then have Stab Wounds Study apply some different effect instead.

Overall, I like it, but some things just don't sit well with me. Personally, I would make Frank's Mix Tape allow you to use Feral Frenzy at any power state, even below a 25% power charge. Again, I'm not a huge fan of the variable fatigue durations either.

These are just suggestions, but I think the speed being that high up to 5.7m/s sounds like a lot of fun as legion because rather than having to chase people slowly over a long period like current duration they have a shorter but faster paced chase.

The cooldown is just a way to reward legion players for using their power effectively as it was intended to hit survivors, and the stab wounds study piggybacks on that idea of rewarding the player the same way.

• Withered8Withered8 Member Posts: 544

Seems alright, although i would rather see a duration increase for feral frenzy than a decreased cooldown. This would help him to injure survivors more consistently and easily, which is what i see him as, rather than a killer who can cancle their power fast and down quickly.