Home Discussions Off-topic
Due to an issue with Hit Validation affecting interactions with Oni players, we are temporarily disabling the feature until the next hotfix.

The Dead by Daylight Meme Thread

1246737

Comments

  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

    @Condorloco_26 said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

    @chococri said:

    Cof Cof

    Source

    devs just do it make your dreams come true

    What an unfortunate picture for this guy here. I guess he lived Hell on Earth for the rest of his 48 hour life.

    Edit: The remaining 48 hours, should I say instead.

    ?

  • PeasantPeasant Member Posts: 4,104

    @Condorloco_26 said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

    @chococri said:

    Cof Cof

    Source

    devs just do it make your dreams come true

    What an unfortunate picture for this guy here. I guess he lived Hell on Earth for the rest of his 48 hour life.

    Edit: The remaining 48 hours, should I say instead.

    ?

    They're suggesting that after his wife saw the photo he was royally screwed.
  • Condorloco_26Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

    @Peasant said:

    They're suggesting that after his wife saw the photo he was royally screwed.

    I highly doubt after his wife saw it, he even got screwed

  • PeasantPeasant Member Posts: 4,104

    @Peasant said:

    They're suggesting that after his wife saw the photo he was royally screwed.

    I highly doubt after his wife saw it, he even got screwed

    That was a good one!
  • Condorloco_26Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

    @Peasant said:

    That was a good one!

    I don't know man, I just make a wild guess after hearing many other guys' stories about rubbernecking in pictures

  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559
    edited October 2018

    @Peasant said:
    alivebydeadight said:

    @Condorloco_26 said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

    @chococri said:

    Cof Cof

    Source

    devs just do it make your dreams come true

    What an unfortunate picture for this guy here. I guess he lived Hell on Earth for the rest of his 48 hour life.
    

    Edit: The remaining 48 hours, should I say instead.

    ?

    They're suggesting that after his wife saw the photo he was royally screwed.

    Royally screwed, well topless myers better come in, i will be sad devs do it, make the dreams better

  • chococrichococri Member Posts: 355

    @alivebydeadight said:

    @Peasant said:
    alivebydeadight said:

    @Condorloco_26 said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

    @chococri said:

    Cof Cof

    Source

    devs just do it make your dreams come true

    What an unfortunate picture for this guy here. I guess he lived Hell on Earth for the rest of his 48 hour life.
    

    Edit: The remaining 48 hours, should I say instead.

    ?

    They're suggesting that after his wife saw the photo he was royally screwed.

    Royally screwed, well topless myers better come in, i will be sad devs do it, make the dreams better

    They won't but we can always dream.

  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

    @chococri said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

    @Peasant said:
    alivebydeadight said:

    @Condorloco_26 said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

    @chococri said:

    Cof Cof

    Source

    devs just do it make your dreams come true

    What an unfortunate picture for this guy here. I guess he lived Hell on Earth for the rest of his 48 hour life.
    

    Edit: The remaining 48 hours, should I say instead.

    ?

    They're suggesting that after his wife saw the photo he was royally screwed.

    Royally screwed, well topless myers better come in, i will be sad devs do it, make the dreams better

    They won't but we can always dream.

    Kruger laughs in the background

  • PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,183
  • chococrichococri Member Posts: 355

    Curious, I uploaded a concept art of shirtless Myers and a few days after that appears on reddit too. Nice edit tho

  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Here ya go mates

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Here ya go mates

    its, its beautiful

  • RuneStarrRuneStarr Member Posts: 850

    Wholesome meme hot off the presses

  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:
    alivebydeadight said:

    These are some tasty memes

    I am that Jake

    No one is that David because the only times David runs No Mither is for a meme when they haven’t unlocked it on their main Survivor

    I, I have done that before on accident for a why are you here build, im sorry, i did it with self care too

  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

    @Peasant said:
    I have delayed building my Pyramid of Medkits until Quentin is P3.

    @Peasant said:
    I have delayed building my Pyramid of Medkits until Quentin is P3.

    @Peasant said:
    I have delayed building my Pyramid of Medkits until Quentin is P3.

    my pyramid of med kits?

  • PoppaSquatPoppaSquat Member Posts: 78

    Ay got a couple

    When I find out there's going to be a DbD lorestream today

  • PeasantPeasant Member Posts: 4,104

    @Peasant said:
    I have delayed building my Pyramid of Medkits until Quentin is P3.

    my pyramid of med kits?

    I mean, at first it will just be a throne and then a dais. Overtime though, when I get 90 medkits we can begin construction of the foundation. Then after that when we get several hundred medkits we can really start the party.
  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

    When someone says nurse is balanced

  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

    @Peasant said:
    alivebydeadight said:

    When someone says nurse is balanced

    ...

    HAHAHAHAHAHA, omg why is this so funny

  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559
    edited October 2018

    @Peasant said:
    alivebydeadight said:

    @Peasant said:

    I have delayed building my Pyramid of Medkits until Quentin is P3.

    my pyramid of med kits?

    I mean, at first it will just be a throne and then a dais. Overtime though, when I get 90 medkits we can begin construction of the foundation. Then after that when we get several hundred medkits we can really start the party.

    when there is 1000, i must join the brother hood, tier 3 pharmacy go

  • PeasantPeasant Member Posts: 4,104

    @Peasant said:
    alivebydeadight said:

    When someone says nurse is balanced

    ...

    HAHAHAHAHAHA, omg why is this so funny

    Check out Straywolf Dead by Daylight on YouTube. They make good stuff. They made that too.
  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

    @Peasant said:
    alivebydeadight said:

    When someone says nurse is balanced

    ...

    HAHAHAHAHAHA, omg why is this so funny> @Peasant said:

    alivebydeadight said:

    @Peasant said:

    alivebydeadight said:

    When someone says nurse is balanced
    

    ...

    HAHAHAHAHAHA, omg why is this so funny

    Check out Straywolf Dead by Daylight on YouTube. They make good stuff. They made that too.

    I do i love his channel

  • PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,183
    RuneStarr said:

    Wholesome meme hot off the presses

    As someone who ships David X Dwight I love this 
  • PeasantPeasant Member Posts: 4,104

    Gotta love that rank reset, eh folks?

  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

    @Peasant said:
    Gotta love that rank reset, eh folks?

    sucks up some water
    Nurse: "is this salt water"

  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

    what its like reading messages/ after game chat

  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

    @Giche said:
    Again some GIF i made in my spare time :


    that second gif, that is an unplayable survivor

  • GicheGiche Member Posts: 753

    @alivebydeadight said:

    that second gif, that is an unplayable survivor

    Concept Art for Meg ahah.

Sign In or Register to comment.